Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why a player " 68000000+ br" beat a stronger player "117000000"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by game318 View Post

i hope also.
    i hope u can teach us.
    what should we do when specter + stuns activates?
    i looking people for teaching us.

i believe every players and accept your opinion, but i dont believe "MemoryLane"
    because i did what "MemoryLane" said but didnt work.
    The stuns annoys me too, finding out that the best way ti survive under those stuns are using all shields u can use and just waite.. using the titans skills in right order (that is the tuff part, bc u need to think when the stun would hit ) helps , as does the puffs from relics. And runes.. but if the opposite is much stronger than you, u need a HP puff to survive so need heals in right order too. I use my will power to puff whit crit so if im lucky it puffs so that my toon in sylph form hits almost 3 times bigger than whitout it. Whit a bit of luck and right timing I nail a lot bigger players on BG than I am. Now to show all my tricks here wont happend, sorry. No time for that and not willing to tell all either, unless u in my guild . :P
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

And YES I agree whit ghost.. the most important deal in this game, in BG in dungeons in ewerywhere is TOO HAVE FUN!! We cant always win, its when we loose that we learn. Hugs to y all!
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
        lol KAt I miss ur hugs. Come play with me
        my dear Sapp, IM on BG every day.. we probably just have bad luck so we dont meet Id be happy to hug you

Comment

today in Titan Temple...did 2 ladders just to show what balancing can do

Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Sorry about the lag but that was fresh reload and this amount of lag is 'normal' lol
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

The stuns annoys me too, finding out that the best way ti survive under those stuns are using all shields u can use and just waite.. using the titans skills in right order (that is the tuff part, bc u need to think when the stun would hit ) helps , as does the puffs from relics. And runes.. but if the opposite is much stronger than you, u need a HP puff to survive so need heals in right order too. I use my will power to puff whit crit so if im lucky it puffs so that my toon in sylph form hits almost 3 times bigger than whitout it. Whit a bit of luck and right timing I nail a lot bigger players on BG than I am. Now to show all my tricks here wont happend, sorry. No time for that and not willing to tell all either, unless u in my guild . :P
              no no, dont say sorry pls
              I can understand .
              and
              that is good info for us
              tyvm for teaching us

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
                Sorry about the lag but that was fresh reload and this amount of lag is 'normal' lol
                no no , all good ;?
                and
                tyvm for the video and teaching us

Comment

ty for your reply
                  glad it helped

Comment

good
                    so what u will do when specter keep activates and stuns ‘ with good stats "?
                    or just waiting time up and let them 'devs’ decide who wins ?
                    Really don't care. Hell, with the flashiness and lag, I just stayed from playing the game.

However, back in the day, good stats do really make a difference between a victory or loss. Some people get inflated BR from having too much HP onto them without much defense or attack power while others often place a lot of attack power and hoping they will get the first hit in and not having to face someone they will have to hit twice upon. Stuns were annoying back then when the enemy AI-NPC has it and not the player. Now people are complaining that they finally got the ability in doing so that it keeps going about. Maybe they are lucky that it hit, and in a world where "one size fits all" (the devs do not believe in true matching or BR grouping), it's the only difference maker thus far.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Really don't care. Hell, with the flashiness and lag, I just stayed from playing the game.

However, back in the day, good stats do really make a difference between a victory or loss. Some people get inflated BR from having too much HP onto them without much defense or attack power while others often place a lot of attack power and hoping they will get the first hit in and not having to face someone they will have to hit twice upon. Stuns were annoying back then when the enemy AI-NPC has it and not the player. Now people are complaining that they finally got the ability in doing so that it keeps going about. Maybe they are lucky that it hit, and in a world where "one size fits all" (the devs do not believe in true matching or BR grouping), it's the only difference maker thus far.
                      ah, ty for your reply

Comment

get married in the game atless then u can deal with the stun if only one is stunned

Comment

during my 54M BR using oracle kid, i can beat 70M+ BR. There are alot of things to consider: relic, eudaemon, goddess, slyph and resistance, buff and debuff, toon stats.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                            during my 54M BR using oracle kid, i can beat 70M+ BR. There are alot of things to consider: relic, eudaemon, goddess, slyph and resistance, buff and debuff, toon stats.
                            ty for your reply

i agree with that
                            differ about 16M BR-20M BR i think it's acceptable.

but we got a problem ‘specter talisman“ + ”stuns"
                            the odds are too high, sometime is keep to 6+ rounds .
                            when "specter talisman " + "stuns’ , nothing you can do .

What causes players have no titans , no buff , no heal, and stuns ?

so if you have good stats and everything , you still need be careful.
                            ”maybe you just can afk and waiting "devs" decide whether to win or lose’

we still finding the answer and fixing us toons also
                            if you can or if you have any good idea pls give us some info or idea, ty

Comment

Last edited by aiaszeroo; 02-11-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

With threads like this you just show how pathetic cashers are. When non cashers or low spenders find way to win against their cheats, they come to forum and start cry "Ohhh i cant buy power with real money! How it is possible brain win against my money?!". Spending is nothing else than legal cheats. Just instead buying cheats on websites you buy them from developers. And to avoid crying "we support game!, game is running thanks to us!". Nope. If you would want to support game you would buy non affective gameplay things. You simply want to buy power in game. Legal cheats. In games like Path Of Exile, there is non even single item which give you advantage in game and people still buy them because they want to support game. You cashers dont use excuses that you support game, while actually you just want to buy power cuz you can't play game propely and be stronger than smarter people. Keep crying and r2 will make changes, more and more non cashers/low cashers will quit game and you can show off with your casher chars to noone. Later you will cry "merge server, noone play on my server!!!". And when they will finally close game, cuz all non cashers/low cashers will quit, you can cry how much money you wasted on char, when r2 will close this game. Money can't buy you power? Someone is smarter than you? Go on forum and cry! Maybe devs will cut every startegy off and instead fight chars we will find money which everyone spent on game! Spender rankings. 10,000$? Defeat 1,000$! Game perfect for you cashers.

Comment

Working...
                                X