Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why a player " 68000000+ br" beat a stronger player "117000000"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know what happened to your posts there, thunderharu but it if happens again, just send me a pm and I'll fix it for you.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well Kat and SaSa been looking for your hugs for a week now in BG and still cannot get some..where are you guys... even Terryx is missing...

Comment

Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
        Well Kat and SaSa been looking for your hugs for a week now in BG and still cannot get some..where are you guys... even Terryx is missing...
        idk where Sasa is but I been on those empty BG:s daily.. usually do the first one.. sorry no tme anymore to hang on daily on each of them.. I hope we meet soon again Say hi too Terry too
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
          lol i keep missing u guys...i wasn't home last week round BG time. Making up for it now. I'll be there today at my normal time. 1 hr b4 Pokie Arena

Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Working...
          X