Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why a player " 68000000+ br" beat a stronger player "117000000"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why a player " 68000000+ br" beat a stronger player "117000000"?

"I don't understand why you keep asking why they that person was able to beat you. Forget the BR for a moment, because BR comes from a variety of sources, and so doesn't completely matter. A smaller BR player can beat you if you can't sylph, have no titans, and can't heal. " this is answer from R2 and i think this is good new for lower BR players

so we no need to care about BR any more?
    because BR is unimportance?
    oh
    we r going wrong side , took too much time and money to pushed BR.
    so pls teach us , what is important on this game?
    or how we can be smaller BR to beat bigger or stronger BR player?
    pls teach me , if u know the answer
    and tyvm

Last edited by game318; 01-10-2019, 06:39 AM.

Just to clarify the quoted bit - That answer did not come from R2, it came from me, in response to the question of how someone with lower BR in Dragonchant mode with the 4x Specter buff could beat this player, after several back and forth messages where he kept coming back to the BR.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

give a like to he or she .
      this is good new for everyone , how lower BR player can beat strong player
      Differ about 49000000br !!
      ah, dont forgot BR doesn't completely matter.
      so what is important?
      THE key word is " 4 x Specter buff" .

Comment

Look, you asked how it was possible. You already know how it was possible. It's not a bug. That's just how this part of the game works. I've already told you, there's a thread that discusses this here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...hant-balancing which you should absolutely read and contribute your thoughts to.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Just to clarify the quoted bit - That answer did not come from R2, it came from me, in response to the question of how someone with lower BR in Dragonchant mode with the 4x Specter buff could beat this player, after several back and forth messages where he kept coming back to the BR.
          oh, ya.
          now i agree, BR doesn't completely matter.
          differ 49000000 br still lost, oh... so mean we r going wrong side
          we should no need care about BR , so teach us what the points on this game?

this is good info for everyone have a short cut to be stronger player.
          and telling strong br players BR doesn't completely matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Look, you asked how it was possible. You already know how it was possible. It's not a bug. That's just how this part of the game works. I've already told you, there's a thread that discusses this here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...hant-balancing which you should absolutely read and contribute your thoughts to.
            hmm
            i dont think
            i am foolish player , but now i got the answer from u .
            and now i understand, 4x specter talisman is the best choose and powerful than BR or everything.
            ty

Comment

and pls
              teach me
              i confusion now , because i just cared about BR.
              so what should i need to care?
              if anyone using 4x specter pls share some info to us
              ty

Comment

Originally posted by game318 View Post
                "I don't understand why you keep asking why they that person was able to beat you. Forget the BR for a moment, because BR comes from a variety of sources, and so doesn't completely matter. A smaller BR player can beat you if you can't sylph, have no titans, and can't heal. " this is answer from R2 and i think this is good new for lower BR players

so we no need to care about BR any more?
                because BR is unimportance?
                oh
                we r going wrong side , took too much time and money to pushed BR.
                so pls teach us , what is important on this game?
                or how we can be smaller BR to beat bigger or stronger BR player?
                pls teach me , if u know the answer
                and tyvm
                Part of the reason is some people build a toon on br others build them on stats so when you build on stats you have a much stronger toon than someone that has a lot of br.
                angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post

Part of the reason is some people build a toon on br others build them on stats so when you build on stats you have a much stronger toon than someone that has a lot of br.
                  hmm
                  but do you have thought about where BR came from?
                  your proposal is valid.if differ 10000000-20000000.BR
                  but that is differ 49000000 BR almost half , it may be a little hard to accept.
                  anyway tyvm for your info

Comment

the answer is really simple and very sad for the state of this game.... running 4 Spectre talisman gives the toon the ability to shut off new buffs for 3 turns when it activates.. and it activates alot.. over and over and over just locking the opponent from doing any buffs that would help them.. no hp gain, no extra attack, nothing.. combine this with the stun relic that takes 3 turns away and stun goddess that takes 2 turns away and now u have a mega powerful toon that can take down others toons with twice the BR easy.. how to combat this is really easy... run this silly set up yourself.. a powerful high br toon running becomes even more powerful. U then can beat opponents u face that r running the 4 spectre stun relic stun goddess set up. but its also a sad state of the meta game of wartune...run this set up or lose to this set up is NOT fun.. for me,, stunning players over and over and over and stopping them from gaining any new buffs is lame fighting.. i have all of this made for set up but i dont run it for normal gameplay... this is strictly tournement stuff if just want to win.. i prefer to run the KH set up95% of the time... so be it if i lose fights that i could have won if i had run this set up...

Comment

Originally posted by demmsquad View Post
                      the answer is really simple and very sad for the state of this game.... running 4 Spectre talisman gives the toon the ability to shut off new buffs for 3 turns when it activates.. and it activates alot.. over and over and over just locking the opponent from doing any buffs that would help them.. no hp gain, no extra attack, nothing.. combine this with the stun relic that takes 3 turns away and stun goddess that takes 2 turns away and now u have a mega powerful toon that can take down others toons with twice the BR easy.. how to combat this is really easy... run this silly set up yourself.. a powerful high br toon running becomes even more powerful. U then can beat opponents u face that r running the 4 spectre stun relic stun goddess set up. but its also a sad state of the meta game of wartune...run this set up or lose to this set up is NOT fun.. for me,, stunning players over and over and over and stopping them from gaining any new buffs is lame fighting.. i have all of this made for set up but i dont run it for normal gameplay... this is strictly tournement stuff if just want to win.. i prefer to run the KH set up95% of the time... so be it if i lose fights that i could have won if i had run this set up...
                      hmm, agree.
                      good answer!!
                      tyvm for your info

Comment

There is a way to beat the 4 specters, if you have noticed that a lot of the top BR players are using 4 sunlight talismans. If their potency is maxed for those talisman. The buff will pop often. Which in turn prevents the specter buff from placing upon you. There are ways and means. You just have to watch the game and learn what the top BR players are accomplishing.

Yes BR matters and yes stats matter. Most players I have seen push their BR with HP astrals and use HP pennants. HP increases this way doesn't make you 'stronger' just takes longer to kill you. Those who concentrate on their Defense are harder to beat and those who concentrate on attack will kill you quicker but lacked their defense. There are many arguments in the game, about how one class is cheated out, or how dragonchant is unfair.

But your toon, is your build, if you are being beat by smaller players, you have to ask what are they doing that I can counter them with. How can I improve my odds of not being beat by them. Read all items in game that are provided to you and decide. Is it better to have a stun relic? is it better to have a relic that reflect damage back even when your stunned? is it better to have a relic that increases and restores your HP? There are many questions that only you can answer on your toon build.

I wish you good luck.
                        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                          There is a way to beat the 4 specters, if you have noticed that a lot of the top BR players are using 4 sunlight talismans. If their potency is maxed for those talisman. The buff will pop often. Which in turn prevents the specter buff from placing upon you. There are ways and means. You just have to watch the game and learn what the top BR players are accomplishing.

Yes BR matters and yes stats matter. Most players I have seen push their BR with HP astrals and use HP pennants. HP increases this way doesn't make you 'stronger' just takes longer to kill you. Those who concentrate on their Defense are harder to beat and those who concentrate on attack will kill you quicker but lacked their defense. There are many arguments in the game, about how one class is cheated out, or how dragonchant is unfair.

But your toon, is your build, if you are being beat by smaller players, you have to ask what are they doing that I can counter them with. How can I improve my odds of not being beat by them. Read all items in game that are provided to you and decide. Is it better to have a stun relic? is it better to have a relic that reflect damage back even when your stunned? is it better to have a relic that increases and restores your HP? There are many questions that only you can answer on your toon build.

I wish you good luck.
                          first u should read info from demmsquad .

second
                          I've proved that it's ineffective “ 4 sunlight".
                          because they r using 4x specters + keep stun + - 300 points every turns + odin
                          4x specters - to shut off new buffs for 3 turns when it activates”sometime keep over to 6+ turns "
                          so how 4 sunlight can protect us?
                          specter + stun = 3-6+ turns no heal no titan no buff no rune no dmg , so do u think sunlight can protect us ?
                          and pls sunlight vs - 300 points every turns is invalid
                          when specter activates, only atk we can pick or do .
                          but all buff shut off "weak dmg", and they using odin shield + heal .
                          next 1-2 hits game over
                          so what should we do when specter is activates?
                          pls teach us

last
                          u guys r making players feeling confusion, u say BR matter and he/she said doesn't completely matter.
                          so who we should trust?

Comment

we hope to know "when specter is activates" , what we should do?
                            if u want players just afk to waiting game over , i think lot players will disagree

Comment

and pls specter can disable Downfall Spear also

Comment

Working...
                              X