Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

dragonchant stat/toon stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragonchant stat/toon stats

can anyone explain why your matk stats go down and your patk stats go up in dragonchant for a mage (without having any patk anywhere equiped) i lose 14.4% matk and gain 9.8%patk
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

maybe something to do with symbiosis or the potency in dragonchant

Comment

You always have patk and strength, even if you haven't included anything that gives patk or strength, because of things like clothing bonus, dragon soul, sniper's edge, relic, and goddess, to name a few. If you use the Enchantment skill set, the Threat passive gives you a % increase to patk and matk. The Primal Power potency will add on a % of patk and matk as well, if you have that selected. Battle Beast is another direct stat modifier for matk and patk. I'm sure I missed something while looking around, so this is not an all inclusive list.

You can't compare your main stats with your dragonchant stats by percentage. Dragonchant is its own class with its own bonuses, and that is different from our main class. Our main classes start out with certain attack stat values, and naturally increases those attack stat values as we progress based on class, but a dragon has equal attack stats, and those stats are then impacted by the myriad of modifiers we have. Your matk may go down for a variety of reasons, including which skill set you use, which lvl 2 potency, your symbiosis level, your talisman stats, etc, and that's not equaling the same inherent matk/intellect class bonuses you enjoy as a mage yet. Your patk will go up because your dragonchant self has modifiers that increase your patk/strength that comes from other sources that your mage self does not modify.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Interesting one, opposite happens on me as archer. Tried to test few things but cant figure it out. Though when I removed all gears and talismans then my MATK and PATK both went up when changing into DC, but MATK still went up more. MATK actually goes up exact same without equip/talismans. Removing relic doesnt change the way it behaves either, MATK still shoots up. So it doesnt have anything to do with symbiosis at least since equip/talismans dont affect it. My WILD guess is that the "base inherit of stats" calculates Patk/Matk as one or some sort of average or something. So when I change into DC my MATK raises as its lower one to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          You always have patk and strength, even if you haven't included anything that gives patk or strength, because of things like clothing bonus, dragon soul, sniper's edge, relic, and goddess, to name a few. If you use the Enchantment skill set, the Threat passive gives you a % increase to patk and matk. The Primal Power potency will add on a % of patk and matk as well, if you have that selected. Battle Beast is another direct stat modifier for matk and patk. I'm sure I missed something while looking around, so this is not an all inclusive list.

You can't compare your main stats with your dragonchant stats by percentage. Dragonchant is its own class with its own bonuses, and that is different from our main class. Our main classes start out with certain attack stat values, and naturally increases those attack stat values as we progress based on class, but a dragon has equal attack stats, and those stats are then impacted by the myriad of modifiers we have. Your matk may go down for a variety of reasons, including which skill set you use, which lvl 2 potency, your symbiosis level, your talisman stats, etc, and that's not equaling the same inherent matk/intellect class bonuses you enjoy as a mage yet. Your patk will go up because your dragonchant self has modifiers that increase your patk/strength that comes from other sources that your mage self does not modify.
          dragonchant does the kind of attack of the toon class it state it even in it
          Click image for larger version  Name:	dragonchantskill_1.png Views:	1 Size:	11.5 KB ID:	1976380
          and for the record my dragonchant is pure matk build as i bet patk players build them pure patk
          does not matter what skill set i use it goes down on both

... i checked it with everything off what you can take off and matk still goes down while patk goes up
          same with mdef goes down and pdef goes a bit up still **** ...basically meaning the higher stats go even if you make your toon totally matk or totally patk you lose a .... when switching to dragonchant!
          in my case i lose 900k Matk and gain a other 400k Patk

there is no patk in my potency neither in talis and the symbiosis is maxed on the matk!

Btw with freeze its even 1.5mill down while patk stays about same with other words kinda bull ****** in my mind
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-15-2019, 08:28 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forum.
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Your toon cannot be "pure" matk or patk, as you have strength/intellect and patk/matk built in to some systems by default. Your dragonchant self gets a stat bonus from your toon. Your dragonchant self isn't pure matk or patk, it's equal and then is built up by whether you choose matk or patk. Your attack output, as in the damage the skills do, is based on whether you are a mage, an archer, or a knight, regardless of how you are built.

You cannot take everything off, it's not possible. Those things you can't take off do impact your dragonchant stats. Your dragonchant stats are not the same as your normal toon stats, so you will see a difference between them. My patk goes down, my matk goes up, and that is because I don't have gems, and astrals, and other things that are matk based, therefore when I go into dc mode, the dc buffs, boosts, and bonuses increase matk, but those buffs, boosts, and bonuses aren't as high as my normal toon's patk so my patk goes down.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

mdef talis in symbiosis shows as connencted to matk (Matk Seal and Signet in toon)
              pdef talis in symbiosis shows as connected to hp (Hp Rings in toon)
              Hp Talis in symbiosis showing as connected to Hp (Hp Necklage in toon)
              Block talis in Symbiosis showing as connected to pdef (Pdef Robe in toon)
              Crit Talis in symbiosis showing as connected to Matk (Matk weapon in toon)

Can you explain that? why would i for example do the symbiosis on Pdef if it seems to be connected to the Hp on Toon or is it just graffic showing and the symbiosis of the several talisses are going to the correct stats?

its not like i can put my attack talis for example on the spot where critical is in dragonchant
              Theonlyghost

Comment

You're only factoring in symbiosis though, which is class based. You have base stats as a dragonchanter, and those base stats include patk, and anything you equip that modifies 'atk' will modify your patk while in dragonchant mode.

Comment

i get that part my question think i gotta refrase it a bit:
                  if you go to your dragon chant the talis left top is patk or matk is linked to the helmet in symbiosis when you hover over the helmet in the dragon chant symbiosis tab you get a pop up showing the helmet of toon.
                  What is pdef or mdef depending on the class So is that just a graffic thing and the dragon chant toon helmet in symbiosis is not linked to the helmet of toon equipment with the symbiosis?

S does that mean that when you do the symbiosis on the helmet in dragon chant it will indeed do a percentage towards the attack 'patk or matk' or does the symbosis% goes towards the pdef on toon

as well for all the other pieces of equipment in talis symbiosis tab as i lined out above your last reply ?
                  Last edited by theghosthimself; 01-29-2019, 10:06 PM. Reason: adding
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                  X