Refreshing every 30 min or what ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refreshing every 30 min or what ?

Hello all, I have a question why we must rereshing every 30-40 min ?
    Im training to use mini client and all popular browsers. All start after 15-20 December .
    If you use mini client app after 30-40 min system kick you out and must relog again, if i use Crome Opera FIrefox after 30-40 min lag go to insane level .
    This is not happend only to me,all people on my server got it (s72).
    I wana know ,we must do this stupid refresh every 30 min or developers work on it or we must leave this game (I pley from more then 7 years,but if this stey like this i will leave. My deadline is 01.02.19 )

you're lucky to refresh 30-40 minutes. i'm using firefox and chrome, yet i refresh alot when it lags, the game consume lots of memory - its supernatural. Notice that since i use 1 browser for wartune only. I stop using mini client for many years.

Comment

cause the developers they hire are morons

Comment

I think this is happening to most, if not all, of us - but it seems we are not being taken seriously when we complain about it. I keep getting ridiculous responses from support, mostly the standard copy and paste responses. No idea what it will take to get the devs to solve the issue for us - it sure feels like they are chasing us away from the game on purpose at this point.
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Add to the lists SHOCKWAVEFLASH crashed every 2hours or you do MPD 3 or more time , it happen daily to all BROWSERS , CHROME , OPERA , FIREFOX , MAXTHON etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hermansumantri571 View Post
            Add to the lists SHOCKWAVEFLASH crashed every 2hours or you do MPD 3 or more time , it happen daily to all BROWSERS , CHROME , OPERA , FIREFOX , MAXTHON etc.
            they dont care as long as the recharge button works everything is working hahahha

Comment

Im having the same issue, needs relog every half hour its really enoing.

Comment

refreshed today every 3-5 stages of lords trial ....

Comment

I also reboot every 30 minutes, because the game slows down a lot and loads the RAM. And this has been repeated for 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pachakuti View Post
                    Hello all, I have a question why we must rereshing every 30-40 min ?
                    Im training to use mini client and all popular browsers. All start after 15-20 December .
                    If you use mini client app after 30-40 min system kick you out and must relog again, if i use Crome Opera FIrefox after 30-40 min lag go to insane level .
                    This is not happend only to me,all people on my server got it (s72).
                    I wana know ,we must do this stupid refresh every 30 min or developers work on it or we must leave this game (I pley from more then 7 years,but if this stey like this i will leave. My deadline is 01.02.19 )
                    I wish you luck in your journey and you might find a other game ...cause they will not make your deadline roflmfao
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I using 16 RAM so this is not the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pachakuti View Post
                        I using 16 RAM so this is not the problem.
                        got nothing to do with ram... game bin lagging long time just got lot worse after patch8.0 and a laod more worse after they transfer data from there data center to bigger data center (then they said that is for short time cause need to load all in again ,Biggest Bull ***** i ever heard lol) thn the other patches ony made it worse we all hve same problrem no matter if you are r2 gamerocks kongrgate or armorgames ..only diff is r2 often got a little less lag cause of client .... we all need to refresh every 30 to 40 min no matter what we do, it will just suddenly slow down to the speed of a snale crawling backwards hence the other topic called LAG and several others with similar names.

Theonlyghost
                        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                        Server : S122 US-East
                        Guild : Fenix
                        Class : Mage
                        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                        X