Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

unfair game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair game

when are those stupid ... gonna fix the game???? rumble league 1 min a skill... no wonder you lose if you not able to do a skill... to bad i dun know a way to pull back all the money i spended in here..

every thing in game is rigged 3 weeks on the trot in rumble top 2 not meet each other but our team meet top team 3 times in same rumble. it same for wars but always meet the very top players even though there is more than 5k points between us and 2 groups cant add will be next thing well add this to list no more balens until u stop feeding the weak players to top players they want to be top then let them cash /fight it out I just want fair matches ty pendragon

Comment

170 seconds is all a fight lasts. If you are someone who has heavy lag, then keep in mind that 170 seconds is counting real time.

There's nothing wrong the matches. They are random.

Any further discussion would probably belong in Game Discussion and Feedback. If there's a bug that was overlooked on this subject, we require screenshots of all bugs in order to forward them.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this bug is covering whole game.. all the events dun care fight last 170 sec.. of those 170 sec you wait 120sec before skill's are executed..... lords trial every 3-5 stages need relog else you waste minutes

Comment

Working...
        X