Messing our guild siege or what??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing our guild siege or what??

Can somebody explain to us why we have some guilds that already have points when guild siege not even start it first battle yet? those guild are new to our xserver..so is it bug??or are u guys messing our guild siege?? pls take a look at the those picture below

oh i forgot to write : R2games s674

Comment

yuhuuu..anybody home?

Comment

I have forwarded it on to the G M s , will update you as soon as we got some information

Comment

i apreciated..but look like not only guild siege been messed up but also guild dungeon rank.. (see picture)..as u see in the picture below, neverland supposed to be rank 2 in guild dungeon but suddenly mostwanted come from nowhere n joining our crossserver n make neverland drop into rank 3..its totally feel like robbing our reward..especially when the reset is in bout 4 days to go..

Comment

where is all GM..i see memory lane commented on guild dungeon rank bug but skip my thread

Comment

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post
              where is all GM..i see memory lane commented on guild dungeon rank bug but skip my thread
              This thread is about Guild Siege, which I knew Mentor Erasor already responded to. Therefore, I'm not needed here. If you have an issue that is unrelated to your original topic, please start a new thread or add to an existing one.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

omg..mentor say it forwarded to gm..n u r a gm..why u said u not needed here? anyway my post about guild dungeon was just another example bout messing our xserver..n btw..do u have an answer for my thread or what?

Comment

The G.M is myself and Magik. MemoryLane is the brilliant Forum Moderator. Erasor told myself and I forwarded it on. Please bare in mind that there is not much activity on weekends. But it was forwarded for this for today when they get in the office. I will forward also the rankings issue. But as the season has ended it seems. Not sure what they can do but we will try.
                  Last edited by GM_Equinox; 01-27-2019, 08:23 AM.
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

my bad then.. i dunno the different between forum moderater n GM..i thought they both has same capabilities to answer questions..anyway back to topic, actually this is not the first time some guilds suddenly jumping into our xserver..in previous imperial war it happen every season lol..but in this new guild battle it seem unfair when they put some guilds with already have points when we all not even started a single battle..lol..

Comment

a well you have 1 to fight to and can get points... my guild no ennemy so no points so low on rank and rewards thats less then a regular lose bunch off ...... from R2
                      Last edited by R22289894; 01-27-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X