What happened to the hailstones from league rumble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the hailstones from league rumble

What happened to my hailstones? I had several thousand saved up, login today and I have 0 and did not spend them. I also never got the season rewards. Talked to a few in my guild and they said the same thing happened to them.

they expire same week as last battle

read point 3.7 in help when you open rumble
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 01-28-2019, 09:23 PM. Reason: adding
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

There's an expiration date listed in the inventory with the hailstones. You need to use them before that date. They are good for a season.

You would have received a mail with the end of season rewards. If you did not receive that mail, please send in a ticket so support can look into it.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Expiration date listed in the exchange shop page. You forgot to check or read it.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
          Expiration date listed in the exchange shop page. You forgot to check or read it.
          some players cant be bothered clicking the green question mark or reading the notes on certain events lol just lazyness then moan wen they loose the stuff after the experation date

Comment

Working...
          X