Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

really? This is how siege is going to be done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really? This is how siege is going to be done?

So the defensive buff that give -10% HP to defensive tower after death is ACTUALLY HEALING the tower? So if you kill the tower as graphic shows, you really did not. Now it takes 4 hits to kill 1 tower? Really? So we have to spend even more on siege? When will this ** stop?
    Attached Files

i think you should ask you g m to explain to you what the several defense options are.

Its up to the g m of a guild to decide what tactic is used some g m's will do after consulting there ***. g m's and or officers
    other g m's do not care and just leave as is

and the defensive buff your opponent has on is +10% damage taken on defense nod and -10%hp loss after a defeat

And spending on siege is not really necessary if you and rest of your guild work together only times probably when ya have a lot stronger guild as opponent
    Unless your guild to small lets say less then 40 players then yo almost have to do a refill anyway no matter the opponents strategy
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I don't know how u get to "not necessary" to spend on siege when last server merge we had was years ago and there are 50 ppl active on entire server. Also when you go up against any guild and you simply do not have enough attempts between all your guild members (not to mention people lacking br to take on towers) to do the damage that is needed. That passive is designed to make you spend as it makes each tower on the map gain enough hp back to required a 4th attack on each tower. The only way to not spend on siege is to always lose. If you want to grow and make your guild members stronger, not winning sieges is not an option as rewards are already **** if you win and losing cut it into half and puts you at the bottom of the ranking. If u don't want to play this game, then don't need to win. If you still have any interest in playing, you should try to win but setup of the siege is simply not meant for you to win unless you hit some very low br guild and you do not have to deal with 5+ 100mil+ br players.

Comment

guess you did not read last line!!!!! where i stated less then 40 in guild

secondly if less then 50 on whole server perhaps its time to put your heads together and all ask for server merge (does mean not to activate dead accounts anymore since they register activity on a server)

third again the passive does not gain enough hp back it lets the defense node lose 10% less hp when the defend was unsuccessful

and fourth if you have 50 real players left on server you can as well make 1 guild(and still ask for a merge) unless you can drink each others blood

So this is not a bug
        Last edited by theghosthimself; 01-29-2019, 03:12 PM. Reason: adding
        Theonlyghost

Comment

Why is this posted in Bug Reports?

This defense option has been available since this event was released. You can see all 4 defenses in the guide here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...41#post1972841
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

To theghost: we already have 1 guild on server and we probably number around 35 ppl in guild. Rest r strugglers that refuse to join the guild for their own reasons and refuse to be talked into joining for whatever reason. I'm not even going to bother if they don't see why they should all come join the one guild that has more than 5 active players. Asking for merge is like asking for god to make your wishes come true. All I can say is: don't hold your breath..

To MemoryLane: This is a bug because tower is collapsed showing as it was destroyed where it does have 120 HP left over and should still be standing. If you think this is by design, then so be it. Nothing in this game is a bug any more. It seems every thing they do f**k up or not, is an intension of devs so I'm not going to be surprised to hear this is working as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by mefeesto View Post
              To MemoryLane: This is a bug because tower is collapsed showing as it was destroyed where it does have 120 HP left over and should still be standing. If you think this is by design, then so be it. Nothing in this game is a bug any more. It seems every thing they do f**k up or not, is an intension of devs so I'm not going to be surprised to hear this is working as expected.
              The defense strat says the defense node (the player) takes 10% more damage (that is, you do 10% more damage while fighting the player), but will lose 10% less hp (for the tower, which is called a node, and the durability is also called hp) after a defeat. You provided a screenshot showing the defense node has gained that 10% hp. You do 400 damage to a 1200 hp tower per attack. 10% hp gained back after a defeat means the tower gains 40 hp per attack. At the end of 3 attacks, the node has 120 hp. The math adds up.

What about this is bugged?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Mefeesto, it has only tiny bit of hp left so maybe the image is meant to show its in bad shape Chilax dude

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  The defense strat says the defense node (the player) takes 10% more damage (that is, you do 10% more damage while fighting the player), but will lose 10% less hp (for the tower, which is called a node, and the durability is also called hp) after a defeat. You provided a screenshot showing the defense node has gained that 10% hp. You do 400 damage to a 1200 hp tower per attack. 10% hp gained back after a defeat means the tower gains 40 hp per attack. At the end of 3 attacks, the node has 120 hp. The math adds up.

What about this is bugged?
                  I'm not questioning the math. I did put that picture there for a reason. Tower is showing as Dead aka no HP AKA collapsed aka no more attacks needed However, as you have so keenly noted, it does have HP remaining. Here is another picture since first one was not clear. In this picture you see 2 towers. 1 with HP left and 1 with no HP left. As, I hope, you can see the tower with HP is NOT collapsed and when towers do drop to 0 HP they are shown as collapsed aka dead aka no need to attack any more. I guess I'm the only one that sees this as an issue that the tower is state is misleading as it does have HP left on it and it should still be standing.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post
                    Mefeesto, it has only tiny bit of hp left so maybe the image is meant to show its in bad shape Chilax dude
                    Right back at you.

Comment

mfeesto your first picture was clear enough to see there was a little hp left even so the tower is destroyed there still 1 breathing and try to do a sniper shot at ya so yup ya gotta do a extra blast of fire ,or poisoned arrows ,or a slice form a knife through that last 1's throat to Finnish it
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

There is nothing wrong here. On a tower that has 1200 hp, without the skill with the green icon selected, it will take 3 times to kill the tower, 400 hp each attack. If a guild has the green icon skill selected, on that same tower, each attack only takes away 360 hp leaving the tower with 120 after 3 attacks, thus required a 4th attack.

I don't get what you are trying to say in the second pic. Why would the tower with hp be dead? Or are you saying it looks dead but actually still has hp left?
                        Last edited by R262181389; 01-31-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

So is the bug that the tower image changes in a way that makes you think it's finished off while it still has a little hp left? You were able to attack that tower one last time, correct?

Comment

yes, the image is the issue. it should still be up if it's got HP so its clear. And yes u can attack it, but u have to try it as it's confusing. Tower seems dead, but HP is still there. Clearly a bug due to the defensive buff that is chosen.

Comment

Okay. I will forward this after the holiday.

Comment

Working...
                              X