No announcement yet.

Zodiac palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MemoryLane, here are the attached images before reset and after reset (level demoted, time continues). You can try it also have it printscreen before and after reset. You can check on the server time above.
    Last edited by beehappyfour; 02-13-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I'm not on at my server's reset, so thank you for the screenshots.

I'm not entirely sure that's not intentional, since the timer is for clearing the floor, and the roll back is a daily auto thing, so you still need to clear you're on the floor within the set time, but I'll forward it along and see what we can find out.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If level demoted during server reset, timer should reset as well. sounds fair enough. Why Skytrail won't get demoted or timer reset even its server reset (referring to occupying a spot). Even in tree (planting stuff). Let us know when you get a reply from the them. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
          MemoryLane, here are the attached images before reset and after reset (level demoted, time continues). You can try it also have it printscreen before and after reset. You can check on the server time above.
          the time continue's cause you did not Started that level, you got put down 1 level on reset cause you where at the start of that level. you lucky cause it used to put you 2 levels down unless you did the first 1 of the 4 on that level you on
          or even 3 if you have bad luck that timer is at 00:00 by then as well
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            the time continue's cause you did not Started that level, you got put down 1 level on reset cause you where at the start of that level. you lucky cause it used to put you 2 levels down unless you did the first 1 of the 4 on that level you on
            or even 3 if you have bad luck that timer is at 00:00 by then as well
            Even if you cleared 2 mobs of that level, still get demoted after server reset and timer still continues. I've tried it already. Server reset, automatically demoted 1 level.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post

Even if you cleared 2 mobs of that level, still get demoted after server reset and timer still continues. I've tried it already. Server reset, automatically demoted 1 level.
              correct you always get demoted at least 1 level .... it used to be when at start of a new level at reset you would get 2 demotions( so he is lucky since that is what his pictures show at start of a level) and if timer would run out you would even lose 3 (even so the last happens normally very rare) game full with surprises is it not since it is like that since they released it
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I don't know if getting demoted in zodiac palace is a feature there lol. Would like to know from developer side why its like that. Just hoping for some answers.

Comment

Working...
                X