X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angeldust261
    started a topic Zodiac palace

Zodiac palace

My Zodiac Palace has been stuck like this for three days. It never resets. I thought maint was supposed to fix these issues yesterday.

• beehappyfour
    replied
    I don't know if getting demoted in zodiac palace is a feature there lol. Would like to know from developer side why its like that. Just hoping for some answers.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post

Even if you cleared 2 mobs of that level, still get demoted after server reset and timer still continues. I've tried it already. Server reset, automatically demoted 1 level.
    correct you always get demoted at least 1 level .... it used to be when at start of a new level at reset you would get 2 demotions( so he is lucky since that is what his pictures show at start of a level) and if timer would run out you would even lose 3 (even so the last happens normally very rare) game full with surprises is it not since it is like that since they released it

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    the time continue's cause you did not Started that level, you got put down 1 level on reset cause you where at the start of that level. you lucky cause it used to put you 2 levels down unless you did the first 1 of the 4 on that level you on
    or even 3 if you have bad luck that timer is at 00:00 by then as well
    Even if you cleared 2 mobs of that level, still get demoted after server reset and timer still continues. I've tried it already. Server reset, automatically demoted 1 level.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
    MemoryLane, here are the attached images before reset and after reset (level demoted, time continues). You can try it also have it printscreen before and after reset. You can check on the server time above.
    the time continue's cause you did not Started that level, you got put down 1 level on reset cause you where at the start of that level. you lucky cause it used to put you 2 levels down unless you did the first 1 of the 4 on that level you on
    or even 3 if you have bad luck that timer is at 00:00 by then as well

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    If level demoted during server reset, timer should reset as well. sounds fair enough. Why Skytrail won't get demoted or timer reset even its server reset (referring to occupying a spot). Even in tree (planting stuff). Let us know when you get a reply from the them. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I'm not on at my server's reset, so thank you for the screenshots.

I'm not entirely sure that's not intentional, since the timer is for clearing the floor, and the roll back is a daily auto thing, so you still need to clear you're on the floor within the set time, but I'll forward it along and see what we can find out.

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    MemoryLane, here are the attached images before reset and after reset (level demoted, time continues). You can try it also have it printscreen before and after reset. You can check on the server time above.
    Zodiac Palace Before Reset Zodiac Palace After Server Reset - Level Demoted, Timer Continues
    Last edited by beehappyfour; 02-13-2019, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    Ok i will try. Working and busy on those time. Thanks MemoryLane.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    We will forward this to the devs. In the meantime, if you are able to catch it after the daily reset again, can you please take a screenshot of the panel as you see it?

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    Tried today, timer will not reset during midnight yet you get demoted one level.

Example. currently at Level 11 Aquarius at 21:00 server time (timer count down starts 14:00:00), energy will soon or start replenish, when it reset 24:00, timer will drop to 11:00:00), level demoted to Level 10.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Just to clarify - Are you reporting that if your level is demoted at midnight, the clearance timer does not reset, or that it does not reset with any level demotion?

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    I did not bother sending ticket. 1st, i don't have a proof. when energy depleted, i close the game browser. did not bother some screen shot, Busy with work also.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    Can you complete the row? I have seen where if you do not complete the first row it doesn't set off the timer. If that doesn't work, we will need a ticket submitted. Are you the only player experiencing this?

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    Did not happen during the reset server. It happened, during the evening server. Did not complain, i can't provide a screenshot or video.

When at higher levels 10 or 11, can't kill 4 mobs coz used up energy. Can kill 2-3 mobs, depending on energy remaining, I go offline so energy can recharge. Back online, level demoted, time still continues (won't reset like getting 14 hours). If demoted, time should reset 14 hours but it won't. Not sure if some rules or bug there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X