Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Zodiac palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
    One thing bug in zodiac palace, even you did not finish the level, it will reset at a certain time, and your level will go down or get demoted yet the time still continues. I noticed timer bug at around 8/9/10 hours (from 14 down to 10/9/8 hours). Are there a rules about this one?

Can't provide screenshot. When i get back in the zodiac palace just notice, level got demoted, time still continues.
    Your level is reduced at daily reset. Was it midnight ingame when you noticed this?

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    One thing bug in zodiac palace, even you did not finish the level, it will reset at a certain time, and your level will go down or get demoted yet the time still continues. I noticed timer bug at around 8/9/10 hours (from 14 down to 10/9/8 hours). Are there a rules about this one?

Can't provide screenshot. When i get back in the zodiac palace just notice, level got demoted, time still continues.

Leave a comment:

• angeldust261
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Yes, please. We'll make sure it gets looked into as soon as possible.
    Thank you MemoryLane it has been looked at and rectified. Will keep you informed of any other bugs. Happy gaming.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Yes, please. We'll make sure it gets looked into as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• angeldust261
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I didn't even know this was an issue. Did you send in a ticket?
    No I just posted on here but can send a ticket in if you like.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I didn't even know this was an issue. Did you send in a ticket?

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    since when you believe them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X