cannot login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot login

cant login wartune, i tried browser, mini client & R2 client but couldnt login, it stucked :/
    Attached Files

Are you still unable to log in?
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

clear cache, disable antivirus, firewall, use ipconfig flushdns etc. but not helpful

Comment

yes, been trying for 2 hours & still cant able load game, game stuck at 50%

Comment

clear cache, disable antivirus, firewall, use ipconfig flushdns etc. but not helpful

Comment

from R2 client it gives error (screenshot attached)
            Attached Files

Comment

I can't remember if the last time I someone reported this, if they just had to wait it out, or if support was able to help them. The server itself is loading fine, so I would suggest sending in a ticket and ask them to test your character from their end. Link them to this thread, since it shows your screenshots. Remind them that you have tried to clear your cache and cookies and all that stuff.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

ok can login today, dont know what happened yesterday, maybe its from R2 side :/

Comment

Maybe. I'm glad you're able to get in today, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X