Not able to login.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to login.

Is there something going on with server s448, part of s92 grouping? I was logged in and I couldn't open anything so I refreshed and it gets stuck at the 7 road screen. And for a few minutes, the forum was down too, was getting a proxy error.

I have tried different browsers with no luck, seems something on their end.

you using NoSript lite (chrome brower type's) or Ghostery?(firefox browser types)

they changed something in there data ,whats stopped by those 2 blockers and will stop you from loading page ... probably a java script...when enabled

in Ghostery you have to disable Smart blocking to get it loading

and the Noscript lite you gonna have to set the wartune as trusted lol to able to get it loading

on gamerocks got that now for 3 weeks
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-08-2019, 12:23 PM. Reason: removing spelling errors
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      you using NoSript lite (chrome brower type's) or Ghostery?(firefox browser types)

they changed something in there data ,whats stopped by those 2 blockers and will stop you from loading page ... probably a java script...when enabled

in Ghostery you have to disable Smart blocking to get it loading

and the Noscript lite you gonna have to set the wartune as trusted lol to able to get it loading

on gamerocks got that now for 3 weeks
      I am using Chrome. Not sure what happened but it started working about 10 minutes later, I didn't change or do anything different. At the same time, I was also having trouble loading the forums.

Comment

Just thought would give a possible explanation with those 2 script blockers ..and game and forum both got plenty load/lag bug but good its resolvded
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
        X