Holy sword skill in guild siege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy sword skill in guild siege

When you attack someone in guild siege, what would prevent your holy sword skill from working besides the specter set activating? I fought 2 different people in siege yesterday, not one time did my holy sword skill activate when I sylphed up and I did not have any buffs on me that would prevent that from happening.

And you're sure you had your holy sword equipped to that specific sylph? Could be a display glitch. Could be half the fights in Siege seem to be randomly bugged. I fought the same person 3 times, who was around my BR. The first fight was normal. The second fight I two-shot the person. The third fight their willpower didn't show up, they appeared to take no damage, and I ended up winning on the time limit.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes holy sword is equipped to right sylph. Don't think it was a display glitch, it happened all 4 fights.

On your third fight, you say the willpower didn't show up. Could that be because he was harassed enough and lost his willpower? And what you do mean you won on the time limit? There is no limit in siege is there? About how much damage you are doing, do you use the enhanced ruthlessness astral?

Is this company actually in the process of working on switching over to html5?

Comment

I don't know what all of the defender buffs are. Maybe there's one that might affect your holy sword? Look at what buffs the node has if it happens again, just to either rule out or confirm that.

Willpower just didn't show up. It was there for 2 fights, and then it wasn't. Defender wasn't debuffed at all. If there's not a round or time limit in siege, then the entire display of my fight was very bugged lol. I was only hitting them for ~200k, and some attacks healed them back up. I had to use a heal rune to stay alive, and I won while they still had near full health. I find my third fight with the same person tends to go strangely anyway.

Switching to html5... All I've been told is to not worry about it. The devs are aware players are wanting that to happen sooner rather than later, but we won't be told until right before it happens, if it happens of course.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I don't know what all of the defender buffs are. Maybe there's one that might affect your holy sword? Look at what buffs the node has if it happens again, just to either rule out or confirm that.

Willpower just didn't show up. It was there for 2 fights, and then it wasn't. Defender wasn't debuffed at all. If there's not a round or time limit in siege, then the entire display of my fight was very bugged lol. I was only hitting them for ~200k, and some attacks healed them back up. I had to use a heal rune to stay alive, and I won while they still had near full health. I find my third fight with the same person tends to go strangely anyway.

Switching to html5... All I've been told is to not worry about it. The devs are aware players are wanting that to happen sooner rather than later, but we won't be told until right before it happens, if it happens of course.
          There is no guild siege skill that affects the holy sword skill. Whatever is happening is probably the same reason you been having issues, siege is bugged in many ways.

Comment

overall i have not seen a lot of glitches in siege neither have i heard anything from other guildie's that something was glitched. so might bin a 1 timer or just on your cluster.
            its basically the only thing that works as it is described so far i can see and with a lot less lagg then everything else
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
              overall i have not seen a lot of glitches in siege neither have i heard anything from other guildie's that something was glitched. so might bin a 1 timer or just on your cluster.
              its basically the only thing that works as it is described so far i can see and with a lot less lagg then everything else
              And this is why testing things isn't easy to do, and why we need screenshots or videos of things. We sometimes experience different things, and things differently.

Keep an eye on that Holy Sword issue, R262181389. If it's an issue next week too, I'll see what I can do about forwarding that along.

Comment

Holy sword skill didn't work again. Here is a screenshot showing all the buffs I have and nothing that would stop it from working. This was taken right after I awakened.

Comment

you did at least 1 turn sylphed cause i see 2 passive thor skills activated and the awakening it self counts as 1 turn on that holy sword special
                  if you would make a bigger screnshot showing your wp/eud aswell then it would be a lot easier to see if it indeed was not activated cause they get it to normally

as well it shows nowhere that you have the sword activated it can as good be a normal thor in this screenshot with out holy sword
                  make screenshot so that it does show the thor to, cause as you state you just awakened the sword will blink in thor itself
                  Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-19-2019, 03:18 PM. Reason: adding
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

you did at least 1 turn sylphed cause i see 2 passive thor skills activated and the awakening it self counts as 1 turn on that holy sword special
                    if you would make a bigger screnshot showing your wp/eud aswell then it would be a lot easier to see if it indeed was not activated cause they get it to normally

as well it shows nowhere that you have the sword activated it can as good be a normal thor in this screenshot with out holy sword
                    make screenshot so that it does show the thor to, cause as you state you just awakened the sword will blink in thor itself
                    I did not do one turn in sylph mode. Take a look at the delphics, they still have 9 second cooldown on them. What 2 passive skills you talking about? There is the one damage passive and the rest have nothing to do with sylph. And the awakening does not count as a turn for the holy sword skill.

Don't understand what my eud and wp have to do with this. Does the thor holy sword skill allow both wp and eud do more damage as well? I have never seen the icon pop up on the wp or eud.

I will get a better screenshot showing the sylph. You think it's possible I am using a non holy sword activated sylph. Why would I be going through all this if that is the case?

I am wondering if this has to do with the death lingerer dragonchant skill. It says it dispels all targets buffs, each time 1 buff is dispelled, the caster receives 1 combo point and attack increase by 5% for 2 rounds. So if that skill dispels 6 buffs, I should gain 30% attack, right? Or is that part spread out over a few turns? The part that seems confusing to me is it says "each time" like it is dispelling buffs over a certain amount of turns instead of all at once.
                    Last edited by R262181389; 02-19-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Are you able to take video of your fight? You'll want to show the defense node buffs before going into the fight as well.

If you need recommendations for capture software, I like flashback express, and recordit.co takes easy 5 minute clips. You can pm me the link to that so your toon info will still stay confidential on the forum, if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

I did not do one turn in sylph mode. Take a look at the delphics, they still have 9 second cooldown on them. What 2 passive skills you talking about? There is the one damage passive and the rest have nothing to do with sylph. And the awakening does not count as a turn for the holy sword skill.

Don't understand what my eud and wp have to do with this. Does the thor holy sword skill allow both wp and eud do more damage as well? I have never seen the icon pop up on the wp or eud.

I will get a better screenshot showing the sylph. You think it's possible I am using a non holy sword activated sylph. Why would I be going through all this if that is the case?

I am wondering if this has to do with the death lingerer dragonchant skill. It says it dispels all targets buffs, each time 1 buff is dispelled, the caster receives 1 combo point and attack increase by 5% for 2 rounds. So if that skill dispels 6 buffs, I should gain 30% attack, right? Or is that part spread out over a few turns? The part that seems confusing to me is it says "each time" like it is dispelling buffs over a certain amount of turns instead of all at once.
                        it shows \ your passive thor skill for extra damage they do not pop up till after first turn thought the other was unstable voltage but is a other kind of emblem showing

the 9 seconds cool down does not say you did or did not do a turn you can have a certain lag that gives the opponent just a extra turn happens tons of time.

Yes the way you show the screenshot does not give any proof if you use a activated holy sword or not , only way to see that is when you sylph cause then you see the flashing sword on your sylph!

if you have more then 1 thor for example you might have had the wrong 1 equipped...i do not say you did neither do i say you did not.
                        How ever to find a error you have to give all data not a tiny little bit what shows almost nothing
                        Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-19-2019, 04:56 PM. Reason: adding edditing
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

it shows both your passive thor skills for extra damage they do not pop up till after first turn
                          the 9 seconds cool down does not say you did or did not do a turn you can have a certain lag that gives the opponent just a extra turn happens tons of time.

Yes the way you show the screenshot does not give any proof if you use a activated holy sword or not , only way to see that is when you sylph cause then you see the flashing sword on your sylph!

if you have more then 1 thor for example you might have had the wrong 1 equipped...i do not say you did neither do i say you did not.
                          How ever to find a error you have to give all data not a tiny little bit what shows almost nothing
                          I only have 1 passive skill for extra damage on my thor. And the one passive does activate when I awaken.

Yes I do have more than 1 thor but I made sure the right one was equipped before posting about all this here. Like I said, I will get a better screenshot next time.

Comment

Here is another screenshot showing both me, my kids and enemy. Holy sword skill did not activate either time I fought this person. Nothing is flashing on me, no specter set buff active on me. This person has the siege seal skill on but don't think that affects the holy sword.

I am thinking this has to do with the enemy being in dragonchant. I fought someone else who was not in dragonchant and holy sword activated fine.

Comment

the dragonchant talisman spectre once activated stops holysword working

Comment

Working...
                              X