Guild Dungeon mess up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Dungeon mess up

Memorylane or any other mod here can oyu explain why the dungeons are totally messed missing tons of guilds in there and we are suddenly unranked

Click image for larger version  Name:	dungeon1.png Views:	1 Size:	119.3 KB ID:	1979261 page 1

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dungeon2.png Views:	1 Size:	109.6 KB ID:	1979260 page 2

and page 3 Click image for larger version  Name:	Dungeon3.png Views:	1 Size:	94.2 KB ID:	1979259

asked others on server and they all are showing unranked

seems like whole server is kicked out of it as well several r2 and other server groupings of kabam

Few other guild names missing and there not the smallest Theasylum (r2) revolution (kabam) dominion (r2) Ancients (kabam) those are all crosserver and several more
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-24-2019, 12:46 PM. Reason: adding
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

We will report the issue and reply to you as soon as we get some more info about it

Comment

Just looked at our rankings and we have several guilds missing including my guild. Don't see any guilds from my server listed and there are some cs guilds missing as well. I am on server 448, s92 grouping.

Comment

A question on the rewards. Did they change the reset from 2 months to 1 month on this? We got monthly rewards So not sure if we should Hussle kill all now or wait .. Ty for checking this for us.
        NM got my answer its over early
        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

guild dungeon ranking is all messed up we are not event ranked have not seen 1 guild from the whole server showing anymore im on s225 ,s1 grouping they always find a new way to mess up stuff in the game
          Last edited by thor31; 02-25-2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

seems they have fixed the server cluster where the server grouping i am in is on
            Theonlyghost

Comment

we ave normal and nightmare mode they should add a super nightmare or GOD mode lmao then it will last over the 2 mnths as it is my small guild of 8 actives can complete in 1st mnth
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-26-2019, 03:22 AM.

Comment

im from R2 games cluster s636 +

Comment

is it guild dungeon season over already? coz i thought it last for over 2 months..but if not then my guild get unranked again even thought we cleared all first..its the second time..first one happen on first season of guild dungeon n it cost us our rewards..sud i have to sent ticket again to r2 ??

Comment

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post
                    is it guild dungeon season over already? coz i thought it last for over 2 months..but if not then my guild get unranked again even thought we cleared all first..its the second time..first one happen on first season of guild dungeon n it cost us our rewards..sud i have to sent ticket again to r2 ??
                    i send a ticket when it happened to the cluster i am on you can see in first post..how ever i have not received any reaction from the ticket (still 1day cause they say with in 3lol) ...but that happens often for gamerocks players since they took ticket history away for us to see same time with the 8.0 patch arival wonder if they knew back then already that the ticket amount would go skyrocketing high .

But yes sending a ticket is always good besides putting in here in forum

Yours show even like its indeed over while we just in first month deffi worth to file ticket
                    Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-26-2019, 09:54 AM. Reason: adding
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

i send a ticket when it happened to the cluster i am on you can see in first post..how ever i have not received any reaction from the ticket (still 1day cause they say with in 3lol) ...but that happens often for gamerocks players since they took ticket history away for us to see same time with the 8.0 patch arival wonder if they knew back then already that the ticket amount would go skyrocketing high .

But yes sending a ticket is always good besides putting in here in forum

Yours show even like its indeed over while we just in first month deffi worth to file ticket
                      this is the second time it happen to our guild if this season not over yet..i just curious if this season has over or not..are u gettin reward from guild dungeon recently?

Comment

no season is no over its til last week of march..... so rewards we will get in that last week
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
                          We will report the issue and reply to you as soon as we get some more info about it
                          hello mentor..can u give information is it season already over or not for our server (R2s636+) ? so i can assumin this is a bug or not...i dont wanna sent tickets for false alarm..we've experienced the bug ranked before n it cost us our rewards..so i dont wanna it happen again

Comment

Just a question. Since it did reset early for us, Is this new season for Guild Dungeon 2 months or is it 1 month again.. Need to know so we either kill all fast or slow roll lol. Tx
                            Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

whatta joke..the guild dungeon has just started 1 day n there are some guilds already finish cleared them all..IMPOSSIBLE...fix guild dungeon rank pls..why mentor ignoring this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X