Guild Dungeon mess up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post
    whatta joke..the guild dungeon has just started 1 day n there are some guilds already finish cleared them all..IMPOSSIBLE...fix guild dungeon rank pls..why mentor ignoring this thread
    thats why theirs advantage and disadvantage to guild dungeon

1: big guilds can finish very fast and get best rank rewards no daily bonus per day for guild dungeon

2: medium guilds get a few weeks to finish and get medium and daily rewards for guild dungeon

3: low weak guilds get full 2 mnths to finish and get low rank rewards but benefit from daily guild dungeon entry per day

Comment

whatta joke..the guild dungeon has just started 1 day n there are some guilds already finish cleared them all..IMPOSSIBLE...fix guild dungeon rank pls..why mentor ignoring this thread
      It is possible the guild dungeon is already finished , the bigger guilds have it done earlier then the smaller guilds , my personal guild has the dungion done the first week

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

1: big guilds can finish very fast and get best rank rewards no daily bonus per day for guild dungeon

2: medium guilds get a few weeks to finish and get medium and daily rewards for guild dungeon

3: low weak guilds get full 2 mnths to finish and get low rank rewards but benefit from daily guild dungeon entry per day
        and you are totally correct .
        you forgot 1 other point hihi.... this thread is resolved they fixed the error ..number 1566647493352780 mixing up his complain and what thread was about
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

we r no 1 guild br in our xserver n NO GUILD CAN FINISH CLEARED ALL STAGE N LEVEL IN JUST 1 DAY..the new season started yesterday..read carefully

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

and you are totally correct .
            you forgot 1 other point hihi.... this thread is resolved they fixed the error ..number 1566647493352780 mixing up his complain and what thread was about
            im not mixing up thread..it was no rank before so i need to make sure the season is over or not..when no rank it mean only 2 things :

1. the season is over
            2. its bugged

so its continues threads.i was asking mentor to clarify thats season is over or not n i found the answer yesterday when guild dungeon is open in our server..but they not fixed the problem in guild dungeon rank yet..becoz those top 5 are in previous season data which is my guild is sitting on no 1 but when season is over they only cleared/erased all guild from r2 server platform

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post

It is possible the guild dungeon is already finished , the bigger guilds have it done earlier then the smaller guilds , my personal guild has the dungion done the first week
              bigger guild done earlier?? so i assuming u think my guild is smaller than those top 5??Check guild ODENs from R2 cluster S636+.. we r the no 1 guild br.. we r the 2 times winner of guild dungeon in a row ( first season u rob us becoz of guild dungeon rank bugged )..dont give me the ridiculous answer coz we been already being bugged before n i wanna make sure it wont happen again

Comment

Leaving myself a note to take a closer look at this thread when I'm home from work. I think I understand what happened here.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi. If anyone popping by this thread could please drop a note with your server number if your guild dungeon season is 3/1 - 4/30, and also let us know if your last season ended after a month, I would appreciate that. Thanks!

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Hi. If anyone popping by this thread could please drop a note with your server number if your guild dungeon season is 3/1 - 4/30, and also let us know if your last season ended after a month, I would appreciate that. Thanks!
                    my guild it is...ODENs R2 S674 from cluster S 636+..it ended within a month

Comment

we r no 1 guild br in our xserver n NO GUILD CAN FINISH CLEARED ALL STAGE N LEVEL IN JUST 1 DAY..the new season started yesterday..read carefully
                      br has nothing to do with it. it's the number of players active in the guild. some guilds have crazy high actives. some don't. you can't judge these things based on br.

Comment

would be ok with the guild im in if it was only a mount long in stead of 2 months long ours is 2-1 to 3-31 but it never takes 2 months to clear all levels and its not like r2 lets players get the devotion for it just by entering it

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                          would be ok with the guild im in if it was only a mount long in stead of 2 months long ours is 2-1 to 3-31 but it never takes 2 months to clear all levels and its not like r2 lets players get the devotion for it just by entering it
                          Except they didn't get rewards when their season ended a month early.

Comment

Originally posted by john330 View Post

br has nothing to do with it. it's the number of players active in the guild. some guilds have crazy high actives. some don't. you can't judge these things based on br.
                            look i dont mean to be cocky..but he mention about big guild..n what else we can measure big guild than their br?? pls read carrefully..i never say br got to do with it i say no guild can cleared all in one day

Comment

here the update rank in day 2 still no change...

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Except they didn't get rewards when their season ended a month early.
                                that's because the ones who are should be fixing things in the game find more ways to mess it up or break things like guild dungeon and even when sending a ticket in to them they either don't read they ticket which I have seen on more them one time or they don't bother to reply to it only guaranty thing that they fix is when there is a problem that keeps player from being able to spend

Comment

Working...
                                X