No announcement yet.

guild seige

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are some guilds experienced this bye situation before n i think dev sud give points like in imperial war which is if no foe they still got points but not max points as winner
    Last edited by pauldaye888; 03-03-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Guilds matched together are from the same time zone, not necessarily from your cross server group.

The points that those 5 started out with will balance out later, but we'll report that so hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Guilds aren't ranked when they have 0 points, so you might might guilds not on your ranking, and your number of ranked might increase as the season progresses.

When there's an odd number of guilds in a matching bracket (this goes by 8's, but since 10v and 15v are in the same list, it's hard to know which 8 are in your bracket), one guild will get a bye, and points are only earned when you reduce a guild's hp, so no points are earned in a bye. The guild you are slated to face during prep might not exist on battle day, as they have to meet requirements to be included. There is a chance for a bye if the guild is not eligible to fight. If they have points, they are not removed from the ranking, because they earned those points, but I don't know if they are still included in future matches or not.
      yes i know this is merely a bad luck on matching n i know our guild isnt the only one got the bad luck match..those added gulds with points impact on first battle ranking coz they already have points, we were at rank 2 after first battle that affect the matching..but beyond of those 'bad luck' matching, i just feel its lil bit unfair to leave a bye with no points becoz its not the fault of guild that 'win' the bye...one bye cud affect the whole season rank becoz it give no points..imagine if there is more than one bye at 1 season..i believe even u will feel that suck..

Comment

That's just how the event functions. Points are earned by reducing the opponent's hp. If you don't have an opponent, you can't earn points. Didn't say I liked the system, just how that works. There's threads with suggestions to change that, if you want to go find them and contribute to them.

If those guilds were starting with max points, I'd be more concerned about it for this season, but it looks like they will fall to the bottom of your rankings, and so it doesn't impact you right now, which is a good thing since there's nothing that can be done about current points, only fixes made so that it won't happen next season.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yes it doesnt impact at the end of season coz most of them just new guilds with low br players..but it will impact the first day battle rank which is impact to matching becoz one of those added guilds contain inactive guild that might caused bye to other

Comment

btw..if u have time pls take look bout my thread on guild dungeon...coz im positive that its a bugged again..already sent tickets..but dunno if they will noticed bout that..

Comment

Working...
            X