Guild Siege is a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Siege is a joke

Thank you r2 for ruin guild siege with your mess for most guilds. My guild ended up with a bye 2 battles in a row and it seems we will end up with 1 more tonight. Kinda impressive a small guild on one even heard of rank 1 in guild siege.
    Attached Files

quite confuse here..that dark angels seem active guild coz it have lot of points..i dunno what u mean by bye here, coz if dark angels is active then u wont get bye by facing them..my guild also have a bye before but it becoz we face inactive guild with only 300 points

Comment

You have a foe listed, so if for some reason that becomes a bye, please come back with a new set of screenshots and provide your character name and server, and guild name.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        You have a foe listed, so if for some reason that becomes a bye, please come back with a new set of screenshots and provide your character name and server, and guild name.
        Character name QueenMita
        Server 392
        Guild SoulEmpire

Comment

We had this guild DarkAngels before 2 seasons 3 times and all 3 times its shows in prepare day with points and when battle start we don't have opponent. We are new servers so not enough hardly can kill some but we end up 3 times without opponents. I send tickets and they told us is guild that don't have enough defenders. So how is possible this guild to be again in siege and to have the same issue?
          Bond007
          s790
          guild Unknown
          Attached Files
          Last edited by R210160447; 03-05-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

And the other thing about this siege. How is possible these guilds to have these points when we had only 3 battles till now from begin season? Max points any can get from one battle is 15900. That s make in total max 47 700 not 67 800.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R210160447 View Post
              And the other thing about this siege. How is possible these guilds to have these points when we had only 3 battles till now from begin season? Max points any can get from one battle is 15900. That s make in total max 47 700 not 67 800.
              There's a bug that's resulting in points being carried over to the next season for some guilds. Might be from that.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

There's a bug that's resulting in points being carried over to the next season for some guilds. Might be from that.
                So a bug r2 cant fix is going to ruin guild siege for the rest of us ........

Comment

So then ranking is not real. What about rewards in the end of season? And how this guild Dark Angels manage to get this points when other side stay without opponents or is a part of the bug ? And why every siege have issue with this guild? Who met Dark Angels end up without opponents. We will appreciate if you can forward this so they to find what is the reason this to happen every siege with us when some met them.

Comment

My guild had something similar happen. On prep day, showed the guild we was going to fight, next day we have no enemy.

Memorylane, any word on if they are doing anything about siege? There are other issues with it and not just this issue. You know the other issue I am talking about with holy sword skill. There are too many issues for them to let it go. Well then again, this whole game has many issues that they never do anything about so guess we shouldn't expect them to do anything about this. But if it was a balen issue, how long would they let it go?

And you may say a balen issue is more critical. why is that? By not fixing the non balen bugs in the game, that is causing people to stop spending or stop playing all together. Do they not see that or is that what they want?

Comment

I was able to replicate the holy sword vs dragonchanter issue in Ares, so that's not at all a Guild Siege issue.

What I need are more screenshots. You guys seem to know which foes will result in a bye the following day, so please start taking screenshots of the prep screen to show your foe for the battle stage, and of the screen during the battle stage that shows you don't have an opponent. I would also appreciate one of the rankings, both before this round and after the battle stage points are tallied, to see if these particular foes are gaining points.

My theory at the moment is that some of these guilds that you should be facing aren't actually in your bracket, so you can't face them and will get a Bye, but they are facing someone which is why they gain points, but I need screenshots to prove that theory, or to disprove it so we can start working on another one.

Comment

I was able to replicate the holy sword vs dragonchanter issue in Ares, so that's not at all a Guild Siege issue.

What I need are more screenshots. You guys seem to know which foes will result in a bye the following day, so please start taking screenshots of the prep screen to show your foe for the battle stage, and of the screen during the battle stage that shows you don't have an opponent. I would also appreciate one of the rankings, both before this round and after the battle stage points are tallied, to see if these particular foes are gaining points.

My theory at the moment is that some of these guilds that you should be facing aren't actually in your bracket, so you can't face them and will get a Bye, but they are facing someone which is why they gain points, but I need screenshots to prove that theory, or to disprove it so we can start working on another one.
                        thats interesting theory.n quite make sense...like what happen to my guild before which is also got a bye...we never seen them before, those guild are totally stranger to us..its feel like dev had somehow mixed our xserver one to another..

Comment

Here is the screenshot you asked for MemoryLane
                          We got our 3 bye in row...... not that think this screenshot will help us in guild siege this season.
                          Going from top guild the past season to rank 25 is a big hit for us,
                          Attached Files

Comment

Memory your theory for guild who is not in our bracket is wrong. Guild DarkAngels is S812. Its our bracket. I guess r2 messed up something with these guilds from s812 and s815 because all 3 guilds New Hope, GameSecret and Dark Angels are S812 and S815 and their points are wrong in siege too. So big thanks to r2 for messed up our siege and try to convince us the guild is disband or not enough defenders. We just had them in castle war. They had 15 people in. So please forward this and tell them to fix it because of this different guilds in our bracket end up without opponents and ruin siege every time.
                            Attached Files

Comment

The bracket is 10v10 or 15v15 not cluster bracket. You could be signed up for the 15v15 and the other guild is 10v10, A bug is known that might be teaming you up but in reality cos you aren't in the same bracket you are not facing them.

Just because you are in Castle Wars and they have 15. Doesn't mean they signed up for the 15v15. You have the option to choose which fight you want on sign up.
                              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
                              X