Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Siege is a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think dev had adding guilds (from other xserver than us) with some points from their previous guild siege result.. as u can see pic below the guild DEADLINE that we supposed to face today have no changed in points so it mean they r in idle state..they also seem impossible to get kik becoz of not enough defender..they significant number in points whiich mean they are an active guild..please FIX THIS BUG BEFORE NEW SEASON STARTING..sending tickets also seem useless coz ive been sending tickets bout this bug in guild siege n guild dungeon..but no changed..

Comment

Today we have no foe again..its the second time on this season..all this mess up started in season 4 when dev start to adding 5 guild with already have points even though not a single battle has started...how long this bug will continue?? the new guild siege already make players unhappy..with this bug, players will be more unhappy..if u dont wanna fix it then at least give some points to guild that got a bye..coz useless fighting anymore, we losing poiints so many

Comment

Perfect! Just the screenshots I was looking for. Thank you so much!

R210160447 That's actually right on point with my theory. That their points are being displayed incorrectly as well also fits. On one side of the issue, those guilds are listed as upcoming opponents for guilds they aren't fighting, so these guilds are getting byes, but those guilds are fighting someone. The points are wrong as a side effect to the overall issue going on here.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Perfect! Just the screenshots I was looking for. Thank you so much!
          i hope this is the sign of the bug will get fixed soon

Comment

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post

i hope this is the sign of the bug will get fixed soon
            Dont hold your breath.......they wont even admit they messed up in first place

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMita View Post

Dont hold your breath.......they wont even admit they messed up in first place
              no foe again tommorow..got lucky draw again 'dead' guild again..the 2nd in a row n the third in this season...guess we r even now..almost speechless..all i can say is im throwing the towel out..we dropped from 2 to 4 today dunno what we will get tommorow..R2 professor come today in our server too bad i wasnt online, but he only talked bout guild dungeon bug

Comment

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post

no foe again tommorow..got lucky draw again 'dead' guild again..the 2nd in a row n the third in this season...guess we r even now..almost speechless..all i can say is im throwing the towel out..we dropped from 2 to 4 today dunno what we will get tommorow..R2 professor come today in our server too bad i wasnt online, but he only talked bout guild dungeon bug
                seems you still have the bug can not expect them to fix it overnight just hope they fix it before next season starts
                Last edited by theghosthimself; 03-09-2019, 03:16 PM.
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

seems you still have the bug can not expect them to fix it overnight just hope they fix it before next season starts
                  if they cant fix the issue just get them to remove the 15v15 bracket and make eevry guild sign up to the 10v10 then see if ther bug is their

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

if they cant fix the issue just get them to remove the 15v15 bracket and make eevry guild sign up to the 10v10 then see if ther bug is their
                    Can not punish all servers and clusters for a error on 1 cluster ....
                    there are a few more flaws in it but give them time to fix.. seen other evens go downhill cause all straight burned it down here in forum before they had chance to fix bugs
                    Concept of this guild siege is pretty good.
                    It forces members in guilds to work together or die off as a guild, when all are selfish only.
                    The 1's that do work together have fun as well since its 1 of the only things in game without lag and all who participate benefits and it works further <-- mouse kept clicking hihi
                    As many other things in game sometimes it takes time to fix the issue's and this event is pretty solid as it is already ..sh it loads better then a lot of the other stuff they put in it.

At least that is my opinion and seems the opinion of most of server i am on
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

Can not punish all servers and clusters for a error on 1 cluster ....
                      there are a few more flaws in it but give them time to fix.. seen other evens go downhill cause all straight burned it down here in forum before they had chance to fix bugs
                      Concept of this guild siege is pretty good.
                      It forces members in guilds to work together or die off as a guild, when all are selfish only.
                      The 1's that do work together have fun as well since its 1 of the only things in game without lag and all who participate benefits and it works further <-- mouse kept clicking hihi
                      As many other things in game sometimes it takes time to fix the issue's and this event is pretty solid as it is already ..sh it loads better then a lot of the other stuff they put in it.

At least that is my opinion and seems the opinion of most of server i am on
                      but they know the bug cuz they placed 15v15 and 10v10 in same rankings so when a 10v10 is against a 15v15 the problem begins and gives byes and no rewards

if they placed 2 diffrent rankings then problem wont persist

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

but they know the bug cuz they placed 15v15 and 10v10 in same rankings so when a 10v10 is against a 15v15 the problem begins and gives byes and no rewards

if they placed 2 diffrent rankings then problem wont persist
                        they have a other issue if you look back its guilds that are not there ya get matched with ...they have guilds from a other cluster mixed who are not there in real ...now some can complain they have things at r2 we at gamerocks do not have Harry hihi ...mixing cluster errors

and yes 2 diff rankings would solve the ranking issue partly... I filed a ticket(suggestion) about that in january already
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Ty r2 and devs for new bye. Seems more guilds start shows in siege like bye now. In prepare day show guild Vikings with points when battle start no enemies. They have to fix this bug because is really not fair for all guilds that are affected.
                          Attached Files

Comment

AMAZING !!!.. Breaking worldtune records..the third time in a row n the 4th on this season siege NO FOE AGAIN.....guess we r the winner now QueenMita... omg we r so proud winning the tittle the most guild got a bye in a season...*clapclapclap.. ty for robbing our rewards again

Comment

Where are u R2 PROFESSOR?? Pls fix those bug in guild siege n guild dungeon...

Comment

my opinion, if developer just implemented 10v10 to all guilds, that will solve the issue. Remove 15v15.

Comment

Working...
                                X