Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Siege is a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
    my opinion, if developer just implemented 10v10 to all guilds, that will solve the issue. Remove 15v15.
    no cant do..10 tower can be easily destroyed only by 2 players with high br n using balens..n for guilds that have many members 10 is too few..sometimes they all destroyed before many members can participated..

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
      my opinion, if developer just implemented 10v10 to all guilds, that will solve the issue. Remove 15v15.
      I think you totally wrong there loads of guilds with over 80 active players with you implementing to remove 15 vs 15 you lock out loads of players the 15 vs 15 is not the problem in this topic ..
      the problem is that they have other cluster showing in there's.....
      So instead of keep focusing on removing the 15 vs 15 or the 10 vs 10 cause you do not like it put a real solution in or let the devs work on it... so far this is 1 of the aspects in the game where you when working as a team can let your whole guild benefit(unless ya a selfish pr**** and do not care about your guildie's)...without the Hugh lag what you have with everything else in the game.

Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

new season of guild siege has begin but the bug still exist..5 guild already have points even though not any single battle has started..i recognized guild lagtuine meet some of their members in bg but i dunno if they r the same guild on the list...the question is are we gonna depending on 'luck' again this season so we can win the siege ? coz the winner is easy too predicted..its gonna fall to guild which got less bye than others...another question rise up, how long dev gonna tortured us with ' the lucky draw' ??

Comment

memorylane i managed to get inside one of those guilds that already have points..that guild is thefamily, turn out they changed their guild name from legion to TheFamily...while i was in their guild i find out a shocking facts :
          1. they never experienced any single real battle when battle day started..ever since they made the guild n join in guild siege..so basically they cant see any tower whenever they got opponent (which is i suspect when they fight with the same guild that come with points..). when this occurs they got victory or lose rewards even though not any single member were participated n battle..so they got no personal points..
          2. they are new server maybe only 1 month old n just 2 season joining guild siege
          3. they also experienced no foe n got a bye ( i suspect when they fighting those guilds that have no points like my guilds)
          4. if u see the points of legion n the family are never changed in 2 season..deadline also have no changed
          so as conclusion..i think the problem is in their guild..so dev need to find n send someone to investigate inside those guilds that come with points..the family guild is in our cluster just few days ago had merger to us..R2 games cluster s636+

Comment

at first i was thought siege bug is over in season 7..coz we found no foe problem again even though we fighting again those group of guilds that come with points..but today..in first battle of season 8, the problem existed again..with new group of guilds that come with points..i dunno what else to say..u really are not gonna fixed this..why wont u just erased guiild battle so we dont have to face this **** problem over n over again..we r supposed to fight outlaws2 today

Comment

Working...
            X