logging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging

all servers from r2 and gamesrock are having issues while logging in, its taking 7 to 10 min to complete the logging prosess, whats being done to solve this issue??

i have no problem with logging in to the game that said i play 1 toon 1 server so some things that others have problems with do not effect me worsted thing that effect me and others is Lag!!!
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 03-28-2019, 04:49 PM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

it is the idiots on tech team who has done some thing to playes from som vpn i has same problems takes like 10min to login game, take 5min enter guild chamber and so on, i close game down test other onlie gsmes no problems enter fast, try test streaming things i gabve up after open over 10 streaming sites whit 10 diffremnces movie run no buffing or lagg problems, agin it on r2 site but like always liars, from them cliam on players end.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
        it is the idiots on tech team who has done some thing to playes from som vpn i has same problems takes like 10min to login game, take 5min enter guild chamber and so on, i close game down test other onlie gsmes no problems enter fast, try test streaming things i gabve up after open over 10 streaming sites whit 10 diffremnces movie run no buffing or lagg problems, agin it on r2 site but like always liars, from them cliam on players end.
        have you tryed to clear cashe , remove cookies ect …. if nothing works you can also try another browser that can help also

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post

have you tryed to clear cashe , remove cookies ect …. if nothing works you can also try another browser that can help also
          i try that nothing help but nothing new in that i know from all out in guild that idiot bug come and go and hit all random, it fail on wartune site not players, but tirred of same old tell do that like we dont now try doit even reset internet conection.

Comment

does not help you when have the problem with logging in that takes fore ever others like me have problem with the wartune logo that takes forever and the hugh amount of lag soon you start certain battles often you hear your harddrive certainly going into high speed game certainly make puters cpu and memory going into the high double diggets ..... clicking clear cache in screen does not work anyway never did and makes only that you have to minimize maximize screen again to be able to type in chat and makes ya gotta to refresh

Plugin comtainers these days for your browser filling up since you can not clear cache while in game hugh part of lag over a mill bites lagging game to hell while in meanwhile watching movies etc do not have a problem....still they blame it on the player his browser his connection his firewall etc ..if you can not load game first thing they advise you here in forum even is going to http instead of https (first layer of security gone by doing that)
            Remember game's philosophy is .... always the player its fault if game does not work ....

How ever keep putting in new patches with even more lag will not solve all or any of the problems since most are LAG related, handshakes between platforms that do not work properly and lazy dev's that refer all back to the player

They can not even fix stuff whats bin handover on a plate showing it go wrong and will not respond anymore till you get tired of keeping a ticket open and it will close,,, bn going like that for a fw year

since the moved there data to other servers it became tons worse.......... plnty bin complaining about that ......... but they do not look into that part anyway....

So to give you a easy answer on what is going to be done on you r issue that is a very simple and short answer it is ..... NOTHING

Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
            X