siege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

lowest towers #12 for example you take out 50 points with wardrum when they on normal basic defense when wardrums are over it goes to 45

So that is why i assumed 5 durability in there way of speaking is equal to 5 hp

You can delete this and my other assumption of being it 5hp since that is incorrect cause damage done without wardrum is significant down comparing to with wardrum would be nice to know what that taking down of a extra durability 5 means!!!!!

since taking out 45 hp on tower 12(without wardrum) a hit for example takes tons more then 16 hits to take it down more like 60!!!! hits

as well the timer on prep day screen is still off it still count down as battle starts at reset! what is not correct battle starts at 05:00
    Tower 12 has 800 durability. With wardrum, 16 attacks take 50 hp/durability each. Without, at 45 hp/durability, it would be 18 attacks to destroy tower 12. Not considering defense strategy. That might not be a bad thing for the very large active guilds, who may have more than 48 members with 4 attacks each. But, since wardrum seems more like a countdown to a nerf, rather than a buff, I will forward the question.

Timer on prep day counts down to when prep ends, which is at 23:59. Is the timer wrong on battle day? I'm not on during those hours to check for myself.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So once there is 112 attacks, wardrum goes away and takes more attacks to kill a tower? I was thinking we had to attack 112 times to get wardrum to come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        So once there is 112 attacks, wardrum goes away and takes more attacks to kill a tower? I was thinking we had to attack 112 times to get wardrum to come into play.
        Hovering over the wardrum says it's active, but I'm in a small guild so won't ever see it drop to 0. Just basing my comments on what ghost said.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Hovering over the wardrum says it's active, but I'm in a small guild so won't ever see it drop to 0. Just basing my comments on what ghost said.
          it is 16 attacks on a tower to take it down with normal defense when wardrum is active
          after wardrum is finnish that is 112 attacks later (7 towers down) the amount of damage is significant lower tower 12 for example is then only 45 per hit down tower 7 is only 85hp per hit down
          oh that said on tower 8 we had hits before wardrum was over and that gave 225hp down per attack

--------------------------------------------------------

i know my earlier post and as you can see i adjusted it with the text you can delete it since it was incorrect
          tomorrow i will add to this 1 the amount of hp on tower what we will hit with wardrum and without wardrum it seems to be a hugh diff and it does not make sence the way they worded it

ok no use basically to put damage in with wardrum since here is tower 12 hp 3600 total...so if your wardums are done you do only 45 damage to that tower per hit
          Tower 7 5120hp and without wardum it is 85hp down per hit

Basically said they made it impossible to enemy to zero... to make sure not 1 guild will end with same points so they did not have to fix there ranking issue
          (as stated before.... putting a rag over it to hide the error)

the only time with wardrum when you have to do 18 hits to take 1 tower down is when they have the defense on that takes 10% less hp out on a attack(the green one)

yes timer on battle day counts till reset time on while it stops at the battle screen on time
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-25-2019, 11:23 AM.
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wardrum.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1983185

This states clearly by a successful attack .... we got new members in who of course did not pay attention 1 did a few attacks all failure and it did took wardrum attempts

So is this again 1 of those 2 way read translations? that basically say's the moment you use attack a wardrum is taken off(reduced) or is it a error/bug?
            Theonlyghost

Comment

Okay, so we need to ask about the wardrum, the wording on the wardrum hover text, and the event timer on battle day. Is that all?

Comment

i have question..why is it battle description to do harass on each tower keep changing? is it a bug or that is what it mean to be in new guild siege..coz before patch, battle description on each tower are stay permanently from beginning till the end

Comment

Okay, so we need to ask about the wardrum, the wording on the wardrum hover text, and the event timer on battle day. Is that all?
                  we got it memory the durabillity 5 is 5x the points tower 6 5120 hp full per hit with wardrum 320hp wardrum ended rest of hits 64hp so wardrum does 5x the amount of damage to a tower then without wardrum. btw that was against guild with the basic defense system choosen......
                  pretty nasty if you ask me that is 80 hits per remaining tower so if you as guild are pretty lucky to have allwardum used successfully on first 7 towers then you still have 5 towers left with 80 hits each

see screenshot of 1 hit still with wardrum and other 2 without on tower Click image for larger version

Name:	Hits.png
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1983239
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post
                    i have question..why is it battle description to do harass on each tower keep changing? is it a bug or that is what it mean to be in new guild siege..coz before patch, battle description on each tower are stay permanently from beginning till the end
                    they changed it to make it harder you have to change now in between
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

we got it memory the durabillity 5 is 5x the points tower 6 5120 hp full per hit with wardrum 320hp wardrum ended rest of hits 64hp so wardrum does 5x the amount of damage to a tower then without wardrum. btw that was against guild with the basic defense system choosen......
                      pretty nasty if you ask me that is 80 hits per remaining tower so if you as guild are pretty lucky to have allwardum used successfully on first 7 towers then you still have 5 towers left with 80 hits each
                      That sounds terrible. I guess that was one way to solve the issue of draws in the rankings. At least it's not a bug... If you'd like to post a feedback thread about that, I can forward it next week.

So we're just down to needing to ask about the change to the timer?

Comment

That sounds terrible. I guess that was one way to solve the issue of draws in the rankings. At least it's not a bug... If you'd like to post a feedback thread about that, I can forward it next week.

So we're just down to needing to ask about the change to the timer?
                        Yes the timer is only thing that gives wrong info on the prep page when you in battle day 23:00 server on the prep screen it still says 1hr to go when you hover over it while in battle screen part it will just jump over to start time- end time.

yes it is terrible on 1 way cause you need tons of active's.... good note inactive's in a guild become useless....Bad note on that is a lot share accounts! or give away ( wish they would find way to fix that)

Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                        X