siege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• siege

Siege is either bugged or broken siege sign up was 2 days ago after prepping today we noticed that the guild we are facing already has points when round 1 HAS NOT STARTED yet

thats old bug that not been fixed yet since season 3 or 4..n our guild again has no foe againts those guilds that have points..i'm not posting any picture anymore coz im tired giving evidence but still no fix on the bug
    Last edited by 1566647493352780; 04-17-2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      they really messed it up we starting at round 2 with zero points lol straight on prepday with no foe .........

The *&(%#%#@!#! *^(%$^##@%#^@( &*^&^##&%&%@ (x-rated) *p&&(%#@%#@( clear all daya from season 8 wde all had to sign up so meaning ..... Its sign up days for first round but hell no the dev's can not do a simple thing right..... Straight on round 2 on prepday the moment sign up is done wel done you (*)^%(^% (%&$#*&(i (%*$#$%#&%&*(9r977r&%

all what is unreadable you can fill in with what ever you can think of what does not pass any filter......oops am passing the filters with that hmmm probably will get some interdiction or something like that for it but who cares

oh and they messed up the guild dungeons as well with moving end date again 1 month forward!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch of *(&)&*%%&($ *&^)&*^*%^% (^&%^($%$(%&%& money grabbing pieces of &^&^*(%65 &^% (x-rated) *&(_&)&^%$%^#$&#$

that is all finnisht venting
      i will say nothing new will always be broken cuz bone heads dont know what they efffffffing doing

Comment

They really messed it up we starting at round 2 with zero points lol straight on prepday with no foe .........

The *&(%#%#@!#! *^(%$^##@%#^@( &*^&^##&%&%@ (X-rated) *P&&(%#@%#@( clear all daya from season 8 wde all had to sign up so meaning ..... its sign up days for first round but hell NO the dev's can not do a simple thing right..... straight on round 2 on prepday the moment sign up is done Wel done you (*)^%(^% (%&$#*&(i (%*$#$%#&%&*(9r977r&%

All what is unreadable you can fill in with what ever you can think of what does not pass any filter......oops am passing the filters with that hmmm probably will get some interdiction or something like that for it but who cares

Oh and they messed up the guild dungeons as well with moving end Date AGAIN 1 month forward!!!!!!!!!!! bunch of *(&)&*%%&($ *&^)&*^*%^% (^&%^($%$(%&%& money grabbing pieces of &^&^*(%65 &^% (X-Rated) *&(_&)&^%$%^#$&#$

that is all finnisht venting
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	426.7 KB
ID:	1982636

cant click guild defence strat wont let me choose one

cannont choose myown defence bonus

oh look top left corner battle 2 of 7 no foe this round

slow clap for the morons

Comment

and agreeing with ..
            since tickets are just pushed aside for months till they put in new patch and then just say if you still experience problems file again!
            pic's clips etc they do not fix anything , unless it is recharge related!
            Theonlyghost

Comment

same here..i dunno whats goin on..in icon its say preparation but when click it show on battle day..englight me memory lane..

Comment

they should refund the guilds bunch of *** heads

Comment

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post
                  same here..i dunno whats goin on..in icon its say preparation but when click it show on battle day..englight me memory lane..
                  Start time of that fight is wrong too. I will see what I can find out about that for you.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1982636**[/ATTACH]

cant click guild defence strat wont let me choose one

cannont choose myown defence bonus

oh look top left corner battle 2 of 7 no foe this round

slow clap for the morons
                    we have exactly the same Harry there is 1 good thing out of that..... it is not only the server grouping i am on then but it affects all server clusters at least for the gamerock players

Theonlyghost

Comment

memorylane u wanna drag those devs out from their crack dens and sort siege out they totaly broken it after patch should of left it well alone was working ok on my server cross server cluster

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        memorylane u wanna drag those devs out from their crack dens and sort siege out they totaly broken it after patch should of left it well alone was working ok on my server cross server cluster
                        again i have to agree
                        totally before they messed it totally up only thing that was wrong on our server cluster was the end ranking what they could not get right .,,, according to them if points ended the same end ranking was based on BR of guild by signup days they only messing up that

But at least it was working Now it just all got not foe

besides that........ there guild dungeon thing ..only source of dwarven silver is extended with a other month!!!!!!(that is 2 month now) so no devotion for entering, no dwarven silver for a other month and no merit (50)from daily go in dungeon for a other month pffff but chappooooooooo for putting in a stupid sky garden where you pay 1 k balen(not in a 1000years) to get a few likes from others and a few minigames you can do then .

So again tell the dev's chappppooooo for &*(&R%$&%*0886&*(%^$^& it up
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Everything will be back to normal on the 20th.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Everything will be back to normal on the 20th.
                            So today will be screwed over cause today is battle day on my sever. So can we get compensated the rewards of win for guilds that signed up for Guild seige yesterday after the patch????
                            Attached Files

Comment

we all are screwed over and it easy to say everything will be ok again the 20st cause then of course it is a prepday and since all signed up it should work again...... Bloody easy way to get around the fact that they *()&)(^&$* &^)&%^%& it totally up

An still does not give a garuantee that they finally fixed the ranking systems, fixed the wrongly points of guilds already having....
                              And if i am correct the founder of this thread is on a pre-release server and he mentioned already that the old error was still in it on first post!
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X