siege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Everything will be back to normal on the 20th.
    roger that..u must keep ur promise here memory lane..ill look forward it

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Lawson View Post

So today will be screwed over cause today is battle day on my sever. So can we get compensated the rewards of win for guilds that signed up for Guild seige yesterday after the patch????
      Patch comp was compensation for siege. Battle day is the same for all servers, and all servers had a delay because of the new version. Under the new rules, you can sign up at any time during the season, for the next round. A round is a full day of prep from 00:00 - 23:59, followed by a battle that takes place between 05:00 and 23:00. Most signed up on the 18th, which was a prep day, and already in a round, so the round we can actually participate in begins on the 20th, with a full prep day.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

guess we will see if they really fixed siege since the last 2 times it didn't work for anyone so likely its a 50 50 chance that it will

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
          guess we will see if they really fixed siege since the last 2 times it didn't work for anyone so likely its a 50 50 chance that it will
          Everything good now?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

better explain what that 5 durability exactly means(and exactly does on a successful attack)

since this new system is ridicules 16 hits to take a tower down ...well done on killing something that was reasonable good working comparing to most things in game!!!!!

Guess it is now made you need to have a guild full of high cash players...oh heck yes that is why they changed it

In mean while game stole 5 season of correct rewards .... and you ask if everything is good now lol

you can tell the dev's well done on destroying last bit in game what was fun to do, cause it meant team work made it able to kill off bigger BR guilds... in this system it is back to most cash make you win only

Oh and as it stated it only takes away 1 wardrum by a successful attack or extra attack ...well that is not correct either if your attack is a failure the wardrum amount still wil go down with the amount of failed hits ,....... even that they can not do good wonder if they where sleeping on the test servers or that they really did not care either there after seeing you need 16 hits successful on 1 tower
            Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-21-2019, 05:02 PM.
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

dun understand why they adjust it to this useless way... they keep on demolishing the game .. let them remove the useless garden and that other thing no one gonna spend on those usless reward giving events... let them crack up the speed of this game and reduce lag bunch of crack heads

Comment

This is a bug report thread. If you are not reporting the same bug as mentioned in the topic post, please locate a thread in the Game Discussion and Feedback section to put your general comments, complaints, questions, and concerns.

Comment

sorry mem .. either way make no diff they WON'T fix anything we complain about they only care about money

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                    sorry mem .. either way make no diff they WON'T fix anything we complain about they only care about money
                    Feedback isn't a bug report. Please locate or create a thread in Game Discussion and Feedback to discuss how you feel about the game.

Comment

ok i found out the 5 durability is just a extra 5 hp taken out of a tower.... and there is a good point in the 16kills on a tower it makes that dead (inactive toons with big br) on a tower is nice to have as defense maybe but there useless further Mhuwhaaaa

The ranking issue with this new system btw memory we will never be able to test anymore if they found the error (not the 1 with points at start but the 1 that set end ranking wrong)

And wardrum are taken even when a attack is unsuccessful ...... however since it states : every time a member makes a successful attack or a successful enchanted attack ... i bet they mean with that only the the moment you click attack or enchanted(Extra) attack.... and if so then again a very bad way of typing it perhaps new translators in that case from mandarin to english

clarify please if it is bug that it takes a wardum even when a attack is unsuccessful, or that my last line is correct and there way of translating to english is not perfect to let non native english speaking players understand it correctly
                      Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-22-2019, 10:23 AM. Reason: adding
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

The timer on the prepday is still incorrect memory it counts down to reset instead till 05:00 ..... it is same after battle day ends at 23:00 then on the main screen of siege it still counts a hour while inside the battle screen it shows as ended and when you try something it is end ... its a little time bug but well every bug is 1
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                          ok i found out the 5 durability is just a extra 5 hp taken out of a tower.... and there is a good point in the 16kills on a tower it makes that dead (inactive toons with big br) on a tower is nice to have as defense maybe but there useless further Mhuwhaaaa

The ranking issue with this new system btw memory we will never be able to test anymore if they found the error (not the 1 with points at start but the 1 that set end ranking wrong)

And wardrum are taken even when a attack is unsuccessful ...... however since it states : every time a member makes a successful attack or a successful enchanted attack ... i bet they mean with that only the the moment you click attack or enchanted(Extra) attack.... and if so then again a very bad way of typing it perhaps new translators in that case from mandarin to english

clarify please if it is bug that it takes a wardum even when a attack is unsuccessful, or that my last line is correct and there way of translating to english is not perfect to let non native english speaking players understand it correctly
                          I don't see where wardrum is taking out 5 hp out of the tower. The tower I attacked has 5600 total hp. Each time I beat him, I took away 315 for a total of 1,260. The tower now has 4340. Where is that wardrum coming into play? Also checked the total hp or durability of the guild and nothing missing there either.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

I don't see where wardrum is taking out 5 hp out of the tower. The tower I attacked has 5600 total hp. Each time I beat him, I took away 315 for a total of 1,260. The tower now has 4340. Where is that wardrum coming into play? Also checked the total hp or durability of the guild and nothing missing there either.
                            The math doesn't work on that. What defense strategy is your opponent using?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The math doesn't work on that. What defense strategy is your opponent using?
                              Forgot to mention that part, hold the line, lose 10% less hp, the green one. That is why I was getting 315 each time.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

lowest towers #12 for example you take out 50 points with wardrum when they on normal basic defense when wardrums are over it goes to 45

So that is why i assumed 5 durability in there way of speaking is equal to 5 hp

You can delete this and my other assumption of being it 5hp since that is incorrect cause damage done without wardrum is significant down comparing to with wardrum would be nice to know what that taking down of a extra durability 5 means!!!!!

since taking out 45 hp on tower 12(without wardrum) a hit for example takes tons more then 16 hits to take it down more like 60!!!! hits

as well the timer on prep day screen is still off it still count down as battle starts at reset! what is not correct battle starts at 05:00

Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-24-2019, 09:36 AM.
                                Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X