Guild Dungeon STILL NOT FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Dungeon STILL NOT FIXED

Patch notes say all the guild dungeons are synced up now to run from April 1-May 31. Then why does our dungeon still say March 1-April 30th and WHY CAN"T WE ACCESS IT? It's been that way since the END OF MARCH. REALLY .... FIXED????? Prove it!

would not be a diff at moment here it states 1-4-19 and ends 31-5-19 and all are still done and over .... so no merit for going in no devotion and no dwarven silver they just moved the dates up a other month wonder what start of may will bring.... they might move it up a other month then cause its 1 of the things that has no unplayable amount of LAG what is impossible almost in this game
    They can not fix anything
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Since I know I'll be asked for screen shots .... here IS PROOF that its fixed ... wait ... now i'm lying like the patch notes!

R2-S1 is sever, although I know they don't care.

Comment

Ours is still not fixed either, shows an end date of May 31st. Are we really going to have to wait until end of May before we can do this again?

They need to get their heads out of their you know what and start fixing this stuff. If this dev team can't do the job, hire a team that does.
        Last edited by R262181389; 04-20-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Ours is still not fixed either, shows an end date of May 31st. Are we really going to have to wait until end of May before we can do this again?

They need to get their heads out of their you know what and start fixing this stuff. If this dev team can't do the job, hire a team that does.
          well since its halfway almost they just should all of us give the 50 merit a day for not being able to do it, auto extra devotion a day and all the dwarven silver we missing out on, the bound balens ya get for every stage + other stuf.
          Since waiting for them to fix anything is as waiting till the ocean's are dried up
          Theonlyghost

Comment

guess we will not hear anything about this *^%(^up and what they will do about it
            Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
              Since I know I'll be asked for screen shots .... here IS PROOF that its fixed ... wait ... now i'm lying like the patch notes!

R2-S1 is sever, although I know they don't care.
              End should be 5/31. This is being forwarded.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

End was 3/31 they moved it to 4/30 now with patch it suddenly became 5/31 with start date 4/1 and all finnisht so what about giving every 1 the compensation for this hugh screwup of them loads of dwarvensilver and merit we miss out on again! not talking even about the bb per level reward etc......... being forwarded yae but they do nothing about it like all the other stiuf they do not fix they put a rag over it so ya do not see the error .... or keep stalling with tons of idiotic message's till ya think what the hell just forget it
                Theonlyghost

Comment

Does your guild dungeon reset on May 31, ghost?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

S1 guild dungeon time fixed.

Comment

Yes Memory ... it first ended on 31st of March then it got changed to 30st of April ....... and with patch they moved it totally up with start date 1st of April end date of 31st of May and everything Finnish t already!!! And with Finnish t already i mean the end rankings of March what moved as end rankings of April and now moved as end rankings of May
                      Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-22-2019, 05:38 AM.
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

The point is Memory .... we have not been able to do the guild dungeon since the end of March. They keep moving the dates, but it never reset. THAT is the issue. It doesn't matter that they move the dates if it never resets. On May 31st they can move the dates again, but NOBODY can actually do it. Can we get them to fix that?

Comment

Dungeons ran great from 02/01/19-03/31/19 except that they ended 5 days early (if they are meant to end early, then POST THE DATE THEY END!!!!). People complained about missing out on the five days so they decided to change the dates to 03/01/19-04/30/19. With the patch, they decided to reset all dungeons to 04/01/19-05/31/19, except that they DIDN'T. Now (today) they have and we still don't have access to do them. I don't care what the start and end dates are, they can stop with the date resets... RESET THE DUNGEONS!!!!!!! We've missed out on 4 full weeks now, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Knight - 45 mil BR
                          100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
                            Dungeons ran great from 02/01/19-03/31/19 except that they ended 5 days early (if they are meant to end early, then POST THE DATE THEY END!!!!). People complained about missing out on the five days so they decided to change the dates to 03/01/19-04/30/19. With the patch, they decided to reset all dungeons to 04/01/19-05/31/19, except that they DIDN'T. Now (today) they have and we still don't have access to do them. I don't care what the start and end dates are, they can stop with the date resets... RESET THE DUNGEONS!!!!!!! We've missed out on 4 full weeks now, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Maybe you said it better then I did .... but this is what I thought I said originally .... who cares about the dates, none of the guilds have had access to it since March. THAT IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. They MAY eventually realize the issue and comp us 1million gold and stamina potions ... maybe to really apologize some daru and double honor scroll (ROLLLS EYES)

Comment

I would say the devs need to make it so we get the devotion for guild dungeon just by entering since they had to fix the dates because it didn't reset like it should have atlest this way we can still get the devotion from it

Comment

Working...
                              X