Guild Dungeon STILL NOT FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
    I would say the devs need to make it so we get the devotion for guild dungeon just by entering since they had to fix the dates because it didn't reset like it should have atlest this way we can still get the devotion from it
    devotion alone does not do the trick this time they scre wed us over Hugh (everyone on every server) by not resetting the dungeons remember you gain besides your daily login for the dev as well bb's dwarven silver etc for every level that bin taken out count that up over a month!!!!!

and yes if the word scre wed is on filter list then i just tried to avoid it again and you can do that punishment for it ...forgot how ya called it! (not you thor31 )
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I get it now, thank you SmuttyRebel and LostSoul72 for making the issue more clear. I will forward that.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

devotion alone does not do the trick this time they scre wed us over Hugh (everyone on every server) by not resetting the dungeons remember you gain besides your daily login for the dev as well bb's dwarven silver etc for every level that bin taken out count that up over a month!!!!!

and yes if the word scre wed is on filter list then i just tried to avoid it again and you can do that punishment for it ...forgot how ya called it! (not you thor31 )
        well your right about them doing that to everyone on every server but that's what they do best will be surprised if they don't extend the reset time again for guild dungeon or just break it all together since players like it

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I get it now, thank you SmuttyRebel and LostSoul72 for making the issue more clear. I will forward that.
          Hopefully you can make it more clear for THEM! I swear that I think they have one brain cell they pass around among them and someone dropped it and they all forgot to look for it.
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post

Hopefully you can make it more clear for THEM! I swear that I think they have one brain cell they pass around among them and someone dropped it and they all forgot to look for it.
            I do hope I did. Seems we were all stuck on the end time part of the issue, and weren't grasping that you haven't had a dungeon reset in quite some time. Sorry for not understanding that part sooner.

Just an fyi for you, on a comment you made earlier, the dungeon is suppose to close 5 days before the end of the season for reward allocation. It says this in the help text. Once you actually get a working season, please plan accordingly.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

It says there is a "settlement period" in the help notes (at least in game), it doesn't say 5 days. It would be helpful if they put ... The settlement period is 5 days prior to the end of the month.

Comment

I don't understand the need for FIVE DAYS to be a settlement period. Every other aspect of the game has either an hour (Sylph Expedition, Titan Temple, etc) or is instantaneous with reset (Outland, Speed, etc). This is a COMPUTER PROGRAM, it should not need FIVE DAYS to figure out rankings and distribute rewards. The developers or programmers failed on so many levels coming up with this cockamamie end period.

Also want to add, today is the 25th, the end date for this month... except, oh, wait, they changed the date 2 days ago to extend us out another month but we still don't have our dungeons reset. It's been a full month now and we haven't been able to do dungeons... that's 50 merit a day we're missing out on to upgrade advance skills or buy much needed items from the guild merchant; not to mention all the dwarven silver, bound balens and offerings (which some of my guildies are desperate for). What kind of compensation should we be expecting for their major F up? Probably, knowing those cheap SoBs, either nothing (most likely) or another slap in the face package that has NOTHING to do with our missing items.
                Last edited by SmuttyRebel; 04-25-2019, 06:31 PM.
                Knight - 45 mil BR
                100% FREE player

Comment

I do hope I did. Seems we were all stuck on the end time part of the issue, and weren't grasping that you haven't had a dungeon reset in quite some time. Sorry for not understanding that part sooner.

Just an fyi for you, on a comment you made earlier, the dungeon is suppose to close 5 days before the end of the season for reward allocation. It says this in the help text. Once you actually get a working season, please plan accordingly.
                  So any notice on how they gonna resolve the dungeon problem Memorylane?
                  Are they gonna compensate every 1 of us on all servers since we all miss out on the dwarven silver we all would have made and the bound balen and the daily meirt etc as i stagted in 1 or 2 of the other posts in this thread

Or is it as tickets they just disappear in nowhere and you can whistle what ya want... just wave bye bye when it goes through the drain
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

at the rate they are going its more of a if they actually give a working season since they just move the start and end date around so they don't have to really fix it I mean its only been months since we were able to do it and we have missed out on all the bbs devotion and dwaraven silver for all time its been unfixed as they sit and do nothing to fix it

Comment

it must be only ur cluster doin this as my server cluster been resetting and rewards giving out ok at the moment this bug hasnt hit gamerocks european servers at all must be a west/east coast f K up

Comment

So memorylane or any other mod, any update on this?

Comment

Yeah, they said everyone will reset at the end of this season, and I mentioned that you didn't reset for THIS season, and while waiting for the response on that, everyone went on holiday, which I forgot was this month.

Comment

Yeah, they said everyone will reset at the end of this season, and I mentioned that you didn't reset for THIS season, and while waiting for the response on that, everyone went on holiday, which I forgot was this month.
                            So they on holiday now, what about when this first started happening? Been going on for months now. People including myself sent in tickets about this when it first started happening
                            Last edited by R262181389; 05-02-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

So they on holiday now, what about when this first started happening? Been going on for months now. People including myself sent in tickets about this when it first started happening
                              They fixed it, which is why your end date matches everyone else's now. They thought you had a reset when your season ended before, and weren't understanding that you didn't reset, just had the date extended. It hasn't been easy explaining what's going on, even I didn't understand it at first. They understand now, but.. national holiday, so now we wait til Monday. I will continue to poke them until they send your server compensation, I just have no way to control what compensation is sent.

Comment

They fixed it, which is why your end date matches everyone else's now. They thought you had a reset when your season ended before, and weren't understanding that you didn't reset, just had the date extended. It hasn't been easy explaining what's going on, even I didn't understand it at first. They understand now, but.. national holiday, so now we wait til Monday. I will continue to poke them until they send your server compensation, I just have no way to control what compensation is sent.
                                his server what about all the other server groups as the cluster i am on we all screed as well or is it only again for r2 that it get fixed

And what was s odifficult on the post i made in this thread whrer i stated already (second post)

"would not be a diff at moment here it states 1-4-19 and ends 31-5-19 and all are still done and over .... so no merit for going in no devotion and no dwarven silver they just moved the dates up a other month wonder what start of may will bring."

as you see the part all are still done and over !!!

and again i stated it a few post later at 22nd that all was Finnish

So it is not only for the server R262181389 is on , but for all servers etc that are locked out of being able to do it since end of march!!!!!!!!!
                                Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X