Guild Dungeon STILL NOT FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    it must be only ur cluster doin this as my server cluster been resetting and rewards giving out ok at the moment this bug hasnt hit gamerocks european servers at all must be a west/east coast f K up
    east coast Gamerocks server cluster i am on are locked out of it since end of march all they did was moving the end date but did never reset it
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Same on Gamerocks Server 5 Oceanic - Guild Dungeon not reset Time at top now says 2019.04.01 - 2019.05.31 surely it should have rest on 1st of May?

Comment

same on gamerocks server 250 entire east coast cluster I am on...can't do guild dungeon did not reset but time shows 2019.04.01 - 2019.05.31
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

same on r2 s42 and it's entire cluster as well. no one can do it and date is 2019.4.1 - 2019.5.31

Comment

Same on S551 we haven't had a guild dungeon since March. This is absolutely **!! Do the devs need to go back to Computer Programming 101? They want our money but wont fix the game. Pffffft

Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

was not fixed this maintenance, as Gomer Pyle would say surprise, surprise, surprise, Gomer also said To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.’...oh my Shazam, Shazam Shazam is Gomer the head dev.....golly gee it could be ..Memory Lane Gomer would say to you Wise sayings often fall on barren ground, but a kind word is never thrown away. & about you Well,bless her heart.
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

more then likely all they will do is keep moving the start and end date over and over without fixing it not even a ticket about this helps as most of the time they don't reply or simply do read the ticket in the first place as ive seem many times if this caused players to not be able to recharge it would have been fixed right away

Comment

there is really no rush for them to fix it even though its been months since players were able to do the guild dungeon and that is simple its because its not something that keeps players from recharging only thing they have been doing is moving the start and end date they know they problem from all the tickets sent about it but many times they don't bother to read the tickets anyway especially when u tell them what the problem is and all they do is repeat what you told them like when complaining about lag and wouldn't be surprised if come the time when it is supposed to reset if they don't just change the start and end date again and with out even bothering to it fix it right so we can do it

Comment

The underlying problem that resulted in the guild dungeon not resetting has been found and the fix will be applied during this week's regularly scheduled maintenance, but it will not reset your dungeons. The time sync that affected the start and end dates was a separate issue that has already been fixed. They will be sending compensation once a week for four weeks to affected servers, starting this week. Your guild dungeon will work normally beginning with the new season starting on June 1.

If, for some reason, things are not working like they should on June 1, I want a screenshot, character name, and server number posted on the forum right away.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-06-2019, 02:31 AM.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      The underlying problem that resulted in the guild dungeon not resetting has been found and the fix will be applied during this week's regularly scheduled maintenance, but it will not reset your dungeons. The time sync that affected the start and end dates was a separate issue that has already been fixed. They will be sending compensation once a week for four weeks to affected servers, starting this week. Your guild dungeon will work normally beginning with the new season starting on June 1.

If, for some reason, things are not working like they should on June 1, I want a screenshot, character name, and server number posted on the forum right away.
                      so whole may whitout it? hymp...
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

what is going on? Havent been aply to do guild dungeon sense last of april, got comp and note that its fixed now, and yet not refreshed. we happy to finish all maps but hey we sure wana do that again this month too...
                        Attached Files
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

we lost April & will lose May that is 8 weeks & we are getting 4 weeks compensation?
                          Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                            we lost April & will lose May that is 8 weeks & we are getting 4 weeks compensation?
                            First gonna see if we get any since as memory stating...:They will be sending compensation once a week for four weeks to affected servers, starting this week.

Wonder how they will determ what clusters are effected (And yes i say cluster since it is not just a server its whole clusters of servers that are affected!!!!!)..

Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                              what is going on? Havent been aply to do guild dungeon sense last of april, got comp and note that its fixed now, and yet not refreshed. we happy to finish all maps but hey we sure wana do that again this month too...
                              we bin having that since end of march Katju... so welcome to the club hihihi you lucky for you it is only month of may
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

I got a compensation today and it was 1750 dwarven silver and 1100 bound balens. Not done the math to see what we actually get from doing it but curious if each week's comp will be different as we should be getting merit too.

Comment

Working...
                                X