No announcement yet.

Guild Dungeon STILL NOT FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for not being available earlier. There was a mistake when sending out the compensation. Some servers weren't included in the list, which is why a date was not specified. Compensation will still be sent to all affected servers, starting this week.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

tyvm MemoryLane, but with these dev's sorry to say seeing is believing......with them I never count my chickens until they hatch......this gamerock server cluster has had no guild dungeons, nor comp yet.....East Coast Servers: S48,S51,S56,S58,S61,S63,S80,S87,S89,S91,S93,S98,S100,S102,S104,S112,S114,S250,S251,S253 and S255
      Last edited by R215564585; 05-07-2019, 12:48 AM.
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

We know. The devs are the ones who noticed the mistake right after they issued the compensation. They alerted us that they would send to the rest later. I am watching closely, they won't be skipping you.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

first see then believe

btw it is not only the gamerocks S48 server group .... its all gamerocks server groups on the east coast cluster just thought i would point that out!
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            We know. The devs are the ones who noticed the mistake right after they issued the compensation. They alerted us that they would send to the rest later. I am watching closely, they won't be skipping you.
            Thank you, MemoryLane.
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

When can the gamerocks & armor games servers expect week one compensation?
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

S595 on R2 Games haven't recieved any compensation for Guild Dungeon .. just checked with some of my guild and no one has received anything

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                  When can the gamerocks & armor games servers expect week one compensation?
                  I wanna bet we will get maybe with maintenance together with all the R2 and proficient servers.....if we get it...... Better make a screenshot every week when we get it(if we get it) in case we will get only 3 x compensation (if we get any at all) ....
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

I hope the gamerocks & armor game servers will get our dungeon compensation after this maintenance
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by carlynne666 View Post
                      S595 on R2 Games haven't recieved any compensation for Guild Dungeon .. just checked with some of my guild and no one has received anything
                      Your guild dungeon has been bugged since February? I don't see any reports from you about that.

Comment

So let see its Thursday we had maintenance But No Compensation for the guild Dungeon..... i assume the dev who is responsible for adding the Gamerocks server went from notional Holiday to having his own vacation ..... or can we just assume that the first of compensations on the monday morning and only will get it for 3 weeks instead of 4 ... ..

Since The Saying>>>>>>> Sorry for not being available earlier. There was a mistake when sending out the compensation. Some servers weren't included in the list, which is why a date was not specified. Compensation will still be sent to all affected servers, starting this week.

and then Specific the last part
                        Week almost over!!!!!!!!!
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Same here for our server cluster, no compensation yet.......has any non r2 servers received this weeks compensation?
                          Live long and prosper.

Comment

Can we please get an update on the status of the guild dungeon compensation for the gamerocks & armor game servers?
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

it is now the last day of the work week & still no guild dungeon compensation for my server cluster...has any server besides the r2 servers received compensation yet?
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                                it is now the last day of the work week & still no guild dungeon compensation for my server cluster...has any server besides the r2 servers received compensation yet?
                                Nope wanna bet we wont get any this week and they will just add us to the list next week (we hope) then can start hoping we get 4 weeks still and not only 3 .

Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X