Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goddess Illya doesn't stun anymore since patch, bug or made on purpose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
    maybe it only works on r2 servers, lol
    I am on r2 server and not working. And before too long, they will just blame it on the cuties.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
      [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"illiya.jpg","data-attachmentid":1984336**[/ATTACH]
      just because u get stunned dose not prove its from goddess fyi the goddess dose not stun since the patch it dose not even stun the world boss like it did befor the patch so to say that it is working is wrong even if its working for you dose not prove it works for everyone else we are not dumb we can see that it dose not work like intended there is more then one way that one gets stunned and sorry to tell you the goddess is not working like intended it dose not stun any longer

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post

just because u get stunned dose not prove its from goddess fyi the goddess dose not stun since the patch it dose not even stun the world boss like it did befor the patch so to say that it is working is wrong even if its working for you dose not prove it works for everyone else we are not dumb we can see that it dose not work like intended there is more then one way that one gets stunned and sorry to tell you the goddess is not working like intended it dose not stun any longer
        World Boss is suppose to be immune to stuns. It was never suppose to work on the world boss.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

World Boss is suppose to be immune to stuns. It was never suppose to work on the world boss.
          from this comment seem you must have never used the goddess in world boss when you first got it like the rest of us the goddess did stun the world boss only after the patch did the goddess not stun anything no matter if it was world boss or while using it in arena ares rumble venus or any other pvp the goddess is broken or has been changed might want to check with someone who used the goddess in world boss when they first got the goddess as wolrd boss was not immune to stuns by the goddess

Comment

I am well aware that the goddess was stunning the world boss. I am also aware that the world boss has a buff that says Immune to Stun. World boss should never have been subject to stuns from any source.

I also know that the goddess could stun the boss in the guild dungeon, and then you had to stay in the fight until the boss died, which is how some guilds have been able to 100% clear the guild dungeon in the first few days, or how some smaller toons got stuck and needed to be rescued. Maybe that was fixed and the fix carried over to the world boss, which should never be stunned, since it is suppose to be stun immune.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I am well aware that the goddess was stunning the world boss. I am also aware that the world boss has a buff that says Immune to Stun. World boss should never have been subject to stuns from any source.

I also know that the goddess could stun the boss in the guild dungeon, and then you had to stay in the fight until the boss died, which is how some guilds have been able to 100% clear the guild dungeon in the first few days, or how some smaller toons got stuck and needed to be rescued. Maybe that was fixed and the fix carried over to the world boss, which should never be stunned, since it is suppose to be stun immune.
              if this is true by saying maybe that is was fixed that would mean they worked on the goddess and nerfed it from being able to work right in arena rumble venus ares and any other pvp unlike the denial in the first half of this post that it wasn't touched by the devs therefor the devs would have done something to the goddess to make it not work as intended

Comment

It seems to me, the purpose of the post wasn't to know if illya was modified or not since it is a fact it has been modified.

Anyone using it before the patch and after has noticed it has been changed.
                So saying the devs are wondering what we are saying is obviously out of discussion here.

It is a good thing Illya isn't stuning WB or any boss that should be immuned to stun.

The bad thing is: in doing so Illya now doesn't stun at all.

I have the holy saber relic as I am a mage and it has a 12% chance to stun, whereas the goddess has a 20% chance to stun. My relic i working fine and I can see it trigger every day, can't say the same about Illya.

Comment

I use the Illiya before and after the patch. It does work. There is only a 20% chance the stun will work. Admittedly I do not do world boss, but the stun doesn't actually work in there, it might pop on the boss but he is still hitting you. Now if you were going against a group of players and it didn't happen once during the fight, we could investigate that. But the World Boss, it doesn't work to prevent the boss hitting you. Sorry.
                  Not once did Illiya stun in my 15 matches in ARENA, Battlegrounds, Guild Seige, Rift or anywhere else! Now tell us again that nothing was done to her and we will still call **!
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                  Server: S551 GlassMines
                  Guild: Spartans
                  Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Then provide me a video of your battles. As it is working for us. We can not in good conscious say to the developers "Hey the stun works for me but not others something is totally wrong with it". There is a link in my forum signatures for the video program we like to use. Please feel free to download it and record your fights.

Bare in mind the stun isn't only subject to the player it can hit the willpower or the cutie now, and as you kill it it could have hit same time, so you wouldn't see the stun. Does it mean its not working, clearly not.

I look forward to your video showing how the Illiya is no longer working.

thor31 your whole comment to me was contradictory in itself. If the stun works for me how can it clearly not be working? And I assure you I do not play with the stun relic at all even as a mage, I think the stuns are overpowering enough. If you need the stun to disabled a player for 3 rounds to kill them are you strong enough to kill them in a fair fight?
                    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Then provide me a video of your battles. As it is working for us. We can not in good conscious say to the developers "Hey the stun works for me but not others something is totally wrong with it". There is a link in my forum signatures for the video program we like to use. Please feel free to download it and record your fights.

Bare in mind the stun isn't only subject to the player it can hit the willpower or the cutie now, and as you kill it it could have hit same time, so you wouldn't see the stun. Does it mean its not working, clearly not.

thor31 your whole comment to me was contradictory in itself. If the stun works for me how can it clearly not be working? And I assure you I do not play with the stun relic at all even as a mage, I think the stuns are overpowering enough. If you need the stun to disabled a player for 3 rounds to kill them are you strong enough to kill them in a fair fight?
                      first of all you as some one that is supposed to be here to help others when they report a problem is not listening to what players have reported and fyi I am plenty strong enough and I am not some noob another thing there are plenty of players from many servers who have can tell you that the goddess dose not stun anymore and if u think stun is already over powering you must be one of those who cant stand to lose to someone that may not have the same amount of br as u your comment about trying to say I am just a week noob is arrogant just because u may not take advantage of the feature in the game to level the playing field that's your choice

Comment

we are beating a dead horse here folks, stunning is a thing of the past in pvp, has worked for me in non pvp except wb recently, here we agree to disagree, as they say you can't beat city hall...the devs are like an ostrich when it comes to the players needs, complaints & concerns.....fill out the survey & express your concerns there, I know I did
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Well here ya go! A VIDEO FROM TODAY'S ARENA!! Now maybe you will believe US and not what is happening on YOUR GAME!

Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 05-16-2019, 05:16 PM.
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

we are beating a dead horse here folks, stunning is a thing of the past in pvp, has worked for me in non pvp except wb recently, here we agree to disagree, as they say you can't beat city hall...the devs are like an ostrich when it comes to the players needs, complaints & concerns.....fill out the survey & express your concerns there, I know I did
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

just got a stun in player arena...btw we have no cuties in player arena mod
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                                just got a stun in player arena...btw we have no cuties in player arena mod
                                You actually do have cuties in arena, you do not see them, you gain their passive effects. If you didn't, I wouldn't be seeing the cuties effect of the reflect.

SapphireStoneman I will view the footage and pass on if I see where it suggests the Illiya isn't working.

thor31 I am here to help, but as we test items as well if we can, the simple fact is the Illiya is working as described for us. If it didn't stun at all for us, we could agree. We have asked a number of times and they claim the stun has not been worked on. As a 91mil br player, I can assure you I am in no way a weakling who is jealous nor underwhelmed with such players who use the stun relic to try and beat myself. thank you.

I will however monitor the situation and if warranted I will speak to the devs about the Illiya, but at this point as it is working as intended, all we can do is monitor.

Thank you once again for the video.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
                                X