Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Goddess Illya doesn't stun anymore since patch, bug or made on purpose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they simply s cr ewed something during patch.. before patch it casted few times a fight.. less then the relic stun thingy and way less then that annoying beneficial buff that you sometimes have the whole fight..

Comment

I explained that before patch i would stun once in 3 or 4 activations, and now nothing. So hopefully they will heed what is being said.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Maybe this thing called cuties.. with the accessory on in pact.. this thing buff.. what is it... stun resistance.. woaw. now wait.. what if thats the reason your freaking stun goddess doesnt kick in? Since I still get stunned every now and then.. Stun Goddess works just fine. Tbh its rather nice to have PVP where we fight with hits etc instead of being stunned and being killed cause enemy is too scared to actually do the PVP.
        That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
          Maybe this thing called cuties.. with the accessory on in pact.. this thing buff.. what is it... stun resistance.. woaw. now wait.. what if thats the reason your freaking stun goddess doesnt kick in? Since I still get stunned every now and then.. Stun Goddess works just fine. Tbh its rather nice to have PVP where we fight with hits etc instead of being stunned and being killed cause enemy is too scared to actually do the PVP.
          Sounds like somebody is a stun hater lmao. Having a stun goddess is better than having a stun relic. just saying

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
            This issue has started right after the patch. No one had anything leveled up then. I gave them a video dueling several long fights with neither of us having anything in pact and not a single stun. Even a mod said there should of been a stun happen in those long fights.

Comment

she was nerfed plain & simple & no one will own up to it, as Steve Urkel would say "did I do that?"
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Don't know about other servers, but it's working on our server. Maybe it doesn't activate as much as it did (hard to tell, because i don't use any stun items), but it is working.

Comment

its just stupid as relic stun kicks in almost as much as before patch and that beneficial buff need nerf to works to often

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Lawson View Post

Sounds like somebody is a stun hater lmao. Having a stun goddess is better than having a stun relic. just saying
                    Nah Im not a stun hater however I do feel like its ruining the game when its all about stun the enemy for the entire fight if using both stun relic and stun goddess.. mixed with a dragonchant suit. Then it just gets ridicolous. So maybe the number of times a stun goes of in a fight seem a bit much.. compared to how often other buff goes of.
                    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

the worst in PVP events when players refuse to fight & the battle seems endless, if you not going to fight then don't do PVP events, please
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

its no fun to win a battle against a stunned or spectered opponent, likewise its no fun to be stunned/spectered either...they should remove it all

Comment

don't know what they did to it mine doesn't stun at all now which is realy a pi ss take in game something that's suppose to stun is broken get it fixed or refund me the stuff I put in my illeya

Comment

Yes, I notice Illya doing literally 0 stuns in vortex for me. freaking weird. I am fighting this boss on 2nd map and I got 0 stuns from a total of 8 hits. 20% my arse.
                            Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
                            Server: S587, Glitterhold
                            BR: 348k
                            Guild: Elysium
                            Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

I agree it's def not working like it was and at this point it's too late for any of us who picked it from the start to change to a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by GanstaZ View Post
                                Don't know about other servers, but it's working on our server. Maybe it doesn't activate as much as it did (hard to tell, because i don't use any stun items), but it is working.
                                How can you know if you do not use any stun items!

It is deffi not working cause you can not tell me that it works, since over a cause of 1 and half month illiya has not stunned 1 single time no matter what you fight !!!
                                the only stunn that works is the bloody relic 1

So it is definitionally reduced to 0 or almost 0 even if they say they did not tweak it
                                Theonlyghost
                                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                                Server : S122 US-East
                                Guild : Fenix
                                Class : Mage
                                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X