Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goddess Illya doesn't stun anymore since patch, bug or made on purpose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess Illya doesn't stun anymore since patch, bug or made on purpose?

Hi, I have noticed my Illya goddess didn't stun once since the patch. I am not sure if it is a choice from the developpers, in that case we should have been informed. Otherwise it's broken.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

they took the stun away from it it seems.... would bin nicer to reduce the relic stun goddess was not so bad
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Totally agree, the relic is continiously stunning, way too often....

Comment

Well anyway, we should have been informed if that's the case. And makes that goddess useless after working on it for months. While other goddesses haven't been modified. Something isn't right here

Comment

I agree working on the stun goddess is now a total waste, been working on her since the beginning, tyvm dev's another debacle by you so much appreciated..the old silent nerf, hoping no one would notice
          Live long and prosper.

Comment

The description looks the same. I had an opponent be stunned twice in one fight yesterday, with the goddess. But, I'll ask if something was done.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

before I get to far along is the demon eye cutie even worth doing since it stuns?
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                before I get to far along is the demon eye cutie even worth doing since it stuns?
                i can not answer that in forum we battle same .... in game we often opponents
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Official answer: No changes were made to any goddess skills during the last patch. The stun ability is functioning normally.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

No offense, but it is total **. Everyone I asked on my server (S1) using Illya said it isn't working anymore. You say "No changes were made" and i have a proof it isn't right. Let me ask you something..... Were you using Illya before last patch? If so you surely noticed a major CHANGE during WB. You CANNOT tell me no change were made, as everyone using Illya before patch know it has been modified. So now because you say it is working and you are the only one, and since you always ask us proof. I cannot record days of game to show Illya ISN'T STUNNING anymore. However I suggest you show us it is still working with a dated video. I won't take a video from a month ago.

Comment

I use the Illiya before and after the patch. It does work. There is only a 20% chance the stun will work. Admittedly I do not do world boss, but the stun doesn't actually work in there, it might pop on the boss but he is still hitting you. Now if you were going against a group of players and it didn't happen once during the fight, we could investigate that. But the World Boss, it doesn't work to prevent the boss hitting you. Sorry.
                      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

My question about WB was just to see what knowledge and historic you had with Illya to PRETEND no change was made....

Comment

I am only talking about fights vs players. However since you said NO CHANGE was made, I can say it isn't true because of WB that's all. Not 1 player I talked to hasn't noticed it. Illya doesn't stun anymore.

Comment

And to be honest, everyone say the same: Illya doesn't stun, relic is stunning more.

Comment

goddess illya is BROKEN and or BUGED when it was first brought to the game it use to stun the world boss and would make u chose a different goddess to use in world boss so we didn't just get one very long fight in world boss but since the patch the goddess dose not work right it dosent not stun not even in world boss its obvious that its been messed with so saying it has not been changed or bugged is like saying there is no lag which we all know both are not true it no longer works as intended the devs need to get off their butt and fix it

Comment

Working...
                              X