Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goddess Illya doesn't stun anymore since patch, bug or made on purpose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reopened, the video shows us nothing. we need a video with all players not hidden. A video that isnt lagging, so a 4v4 arena, 4v4 rumble or a 1v1 ares. ALL UNHIDDEN.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post

You actually do have cuties in arena, you do not see them, you gain their passive effects. If you didn't, I wouldn't be seeing the cuties effect of the reflect.

SapphireStoneman I will view the footage and pass on if I see where it suggests the Illiya isn't working.

thor31 I am here to help, but as we test items as well if we can, the simple fact is the Illiya is working as described for us. If it didn't stun at all for us, we could agree. We have asked a number of times and they claim the stun has not been worked on. As a 91mil br player, I can assure you I am in no way a weakling who is jealous nor underwhelmed with such players who use the stun relic to try and beat myself. thank you.

I will however monitor the situation and if warranted I will speak to the devs about the Illiya, but at this point as it is working as intended, all we can do is monitor.

Thank you once again for the video.

You say we have cuties in arena,we actually don't in a sense. Yes we gain their passive effects but that is from the pact, they are not physically in arena with us.

All the mods keep saying the stun is working as intended. Maybe for you it is, but not for others. Not all bugs affect every single player as it was for many bugs in the past.

And it will get to the point this will go on long enough that the devs will just say it is from the cuties having stun resistance on stopping the stun.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
        Reopened, the video shows us nothing. we need a video with all players not hidden. A video that isnt lagging, so a 4v4 arena, 4v4 rumble or a 1v1 ares. ALL UNHIDDEN.
        did u go full screen i see everything fine i see all icons for skills being cast cant help the lag blame the devs on that one. this was done on the mini client.
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

my illya is not stunning at all anymore she triggers fine she just not stunning

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

did u go full screen i see everything fine i see all icons for skills being cast cant help the lag blame the devs on that one. this was done on the mini client.
            asking for not lagging is something that we don't control the devs and only the devs can fix the lag since it comes from their end

Comment

the goddess used to work on the following but does not anymore vortex boss, zodiac palace, world boss & demon continent, the only pvp stun I have had since patch was once in the player arena..also saw no stuns during weeklies & mpd's from the goddess, my relic still stuns like before...the goddess did seem to stun close to 20& of the time before the patch, but not anymore

Live long and prosper.

Comment

Did several fights and not a single stun. Neither of us had any cuties in pact so that part is taken out of the equation. After a few fights, we both took cuties completely off.

https://youtu.be/XzDJ4-dptxk

Comment

they will find a way to say its us and nothing was done to Illiya but we all know that's a lie. Awesome job Mem and Puppetmaster on the vid. See u in guild
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Now that is a video I can work with. I will let MemoryLane have a look also so we can plan an action of attack. I have seen the Illiya working on mobs for sure. But this video show a couple of fights into the 150+% dmg range should have seen it.

We will let you know what response we get. Thank you
                    Last edited by GM_Equinox; 05-19-2019, 05:50 AM.
                    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

well whats going on? BUMP BUMP BUMP
                      Sapphire
                      Mage Lvl.80:
                      BR:
                      106,802,118 Normal Mode
                      101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Mage using unholy saber stun chance is more than knight/archer using that.. lol not sure but thats how i feel
                        [S241 Ironlands - Oceanic Server)
                        IGN : Cardinal
                        Class : Archer

Comment

They were given the video. I have not received word yet to their plan if they are going to amend or not. Once I get word or MemoryLane does, we shall pass it on.

Comment

what is the status of this bug?? when they fix it and let the godess stun again??? let them nerve that beneficial buff thingy

Comment

guess no new's so we wasted materials on a killed godess gj devs

Comment

I made them go back and relook at it, I made them watch the video again and explained some details about the Illiya. They are going to relook and retest it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X