what happened to cutie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to cutie

i can no longer feed train skills enchant or make new cuties, it was under circuit quests, not anymore what can i do?

you need to collect the quest tracking hat you completed it and after that you can goto that cutie expedition and go kill little bosses for materials etc
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I know that, problem s thats all i can do, you can't get to skills or feed or make new equipment from expedition

Comment

Originally posted by R211166343 View Post
        I know that, problem s thats all i can do, you can't get to skills or feed or make new equipment from expedition
        To get to all that, you need to open up the cuties page, icon shows up above the mount icon when you put your mouse over mount. To make accessories, you do that through the blacksmith page.

Comment

If you fight the bosses daily you get chests for making equipment and assecoires , they can be syntesized in blacksmith on the first page

Comment

Your not telling me anything i don't already know, the problem there is NO CUTIE tab to click!!! you can't get access thru expedition, i do fight 10 boss everyday i know how to make equipment in blacksmith,

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	1984132 You don't have this icon?
              Last edited by R262181389; 05-12-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Cuties Icon is located under the mount icon on the bottom of the screen.

Comment

OK now were getting somewhere, i'll go look now

Comment

Dude Thank You very much, that's what i was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                    X