Equipment refinement event bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment refinement event bug?

Hello, I'm trying to do the equipment refinement event, but it's not progressing as expected.

I'm refining my gear to lvl 5+ stats. But it's not pogressing.
    It's not saying as to what quality the gear needs to be, so I am using normal gear from Campaign.

Server: 829

Event:
    Last edited by Reasinglow; 05-13-2019, 08:06 PM.
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

MemoryLane2 MemoryLane

Could you maybe inform us about this please?

Comment

MemoryLane Could I get some insight on this?

Comment

With those instructions, you need to get all refine stats on a required piece of equipment to a required level. As it is rewarding you with elite refine crystals, and you use those on knighthood gear, and knighthood gear is the 5th line down in the blacksmith synth panel, I'm going to take a fairly educated guess that you need to refine one piece of knighthood equipment so that all 5 stats are at least 5 stars, to trigger the first reward. You would need to do this for each piece of knighthood equipment to trigger the rest of the rewards.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          With those instructions, you need to get all refine stats on a required piece of equipment to a required level. As it is rewarding you with elite refine crystals, and you use those on knighthood gear, and knighthood gear is the 5th line down in the blacksmith synth panel, I'm going to take a fairly educated guess that you need to refine one piece of knighthood equipment so that all 5 stats are at least 5 stars, to trigger the first reward. You would need to do this for each piece of knighthood equipment to trigger the rest of the rewards.
          Ah alright, thank you! I thought it would work on normal gear

Comment

Working...
          X