new siege old bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new siege old bug

why this bug appear again? some guilds already had some points even thought not a single battle day had begin..pls dont tell me that we gonna have no foe again after reset tommorow.. that old bug on siege really annoying

as i suspected..we do have a bye today with no opponent in guild siege..why this is happening again?? thought that new siege thing was supposed to get rid of the old bug??

Comment

hello..anybody home..feels like im talkin with the wall here..seem all too busy to discuss bout illiya stun which is dont give much impact in game than guild siege..

Comment

Once they are back in the office, we can forward it on and let them know it still isnt fixed. Thank you for letting us know.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

They said this morning I was told it will be fixed this weeks maintenance.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

same thing happening with our server S826

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
              They said this morning I was told it will be fixed this weeks maintenance.
              heard that saying somewhere before they were suppose to fix this issue numerous times before so either they lied , forgot or just lazyness

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

heard that saying somewhere before they were suppose to fix this issue numerous times before so either they lied , forgot or just lazyness
                im still in postive mind..becoz i stated it before why its happening again..that mean they did fix it before but somehow its broken again..think all the lack is the word stable..

Comment

Working...
                X