Treasure lode event, s 829.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure lode event, s 829.

So tell me, this event is kinda misleading.

As you can see :

MemoryLane

I can only see the 20k balens pack, but the others from 2k to 10k are not showing.

Please some insight, no where in the event does it state that you only get the one you recharge. You are supposed to get all of the options up till the 20k.
    as stated: " recharge the required amounts to crack cooresponding balen lodes, aka: Recharge the amount to crack the balen lode, which I cracked 4 of them with the 20k.

I want some insight on this. I find this event misleading if it's only the section that you totally recharge.
    Last edited by Reasinglow; 05-18-2019, 07:10 PM.
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

It goes to the largest amount you recharge, not everything corresponding. It has been that way since the start of Treasure Lode.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Error message
      Last edited by Reasinglow; 05-19-2019, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
        It goes to the largest amount you recharge, not everything corresponding. It has been that way since the start of Treasure Lode.
        But why is it not stating that you get only one? I can't seem to find anything about it being for one only?
        If I read that, It shows me that you can get them all, while that is not the case.

Comment

I will have them reword the screen to state its only the total amount recharged
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

tyvm for the heads up, I really thought it was like the beginners mine learn something new every day, lol
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
            X