Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need server merge

need a server merge on S826

We are never told in advance what servers will be obtaining a merge, nor when. Please keep an eye on the news and events forum section to see if and when 826 will be getting one.

Good Luck!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Magik View Post
      We are never told in advance what servers will be obtaining a merge, nor when. Please keep an eye on the news and events forum section to see if and when 826 will be getting one.

Good Luck!
      give them a nudge with a mighty big stick with a zapper on the end so they realy feel it hahaha

they merged the gamerocks European servers few mnths ago but left out s26 group

Comment

good luck with that they only merge the same ones over and over the server im on hasn't seen a merger since we were merged with s1 chances of any one besides the same ones they merger all the time is slim to none

Comment

sry to say not fair keep merged new serv we on old death serv has wait on merged in 3 years i think fair all other serv can wait same amount timne as we has, we fights guild in seig who has 2 to 4 times member in ther 1 guild then we has on whole serv, and we stil can not get merged, while new serv get them none stop.

Comment

There are old servers (dead) that needs server merge with the old server as well. Unfortunately the developer intent to forget or has an amnesia cast on it (can't be dispelled and 999 turns). I wonder they can't cast purity on it.

Old server should prioritize. It's unfair that some old servers gets another merger yet some old servers are forgotten. They lack planning.

Comment

Working...
            X