Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Illumine Costume Dragonchant Outfit Bugged & Default Look?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Illumine Costume Dragonchant Outfit Bugged & Default Look?

Here are the image I screenshot, I got all the 4 set & engulf them.

- Illumine Robe isn't showing after engulf it. (Other Parts: Wings, Head, Weapon show) but not the robe.

- Check off Default Look (Look like it's Glitches) but nothing happen won't switch into Dragonchant Figure, still show my main Character even its uncheck Default Look.

Note: I already send ticket but there keep saying: "Please reupload the screenshot of the issues you are reporting so we can easily check on why the Illumine Robe isn't showing."
    This is my 3th time sending the ticket, so any Mentor out there please form this to G.M. Cause I won't send it again another 4th time if there can't see the issues.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

I got that sets too, its not bugged for male version, all good
    [S241 Ironlands]
    IGN : quorax
    Class : Archer
    142m BR goes up !

Comment

Originally posted by quasox View Post
      I got that sets too, its not bugged for male version, all good
      well my still show bugged, anyway. As you can see the picture where my character for default look is uncheck still show my main character compare to the left side in Dragonchant mode also not showing in my outfit as it suppose to be. (I show two Picture one have default look & other one isnt check default look compare to the picture, so how can explain that isn't bugged than what?)
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Hey anime, be sure to link this thread as a reply to your ticket, if you have not done so already.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
        X