Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Illumine Costume Dragonchant Outfit Bugged & Default Look?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Illumine Costume Dragonchant Outfit Bugged & Default Look?

Here are the image I screenshot, I got all the 4 set & engulf them.

- Illumine Robe isn't showing after engulf it. (Other Parts: Wings, Head, Weapon show) but not the robe.

- Check off Default Look (Look like it's Glitches) but nothing happen won't switch into Dragonchant Figure, still show my main Character even its uncheck Default Look.

Note: I already send ticket but there keep saying: "Please reupload the screenshot of the issues you are reporting so we can easily check on why the Illumine Robe isn't showing."
    This is my 3th time sending the ticket, so any Mentor out there please form this to G.M. Cause I won't send it again another 4th time if there can't see the issues.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

I got that sets too, its not bugged for male version, all good
    [S241 Ironlands - Oceanic Server)
    IGN : Cardinal
    Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by quasox View Post
      I got that sets too, its not bugged for male version, all good
      well my still show bugged, anyway. As you can see the picture where my character for default look is uncheck still show my main character compare to the left side in Dragonchant mode also not showing in my outfit as it suppose to be. (I show two Picture one have default look & other one isnt check default look compare to the picture, so how can explain that isn't bugged than what?)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Hey anime, be sure to link this thread as a reply to your ticket, if you have not done so already.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Here is another picture for display image isn't showing at all, also bugged even the Box isn't click for default look?

1st image - My main character (top left corner) still show Dragonchant on but in Profile also show Dragonchant Icon and still show between me beside it doesn't look the same [where I standing now, in Dragonchant Form]
          2nd image - My Main character (top left corner) still show me in Dragonchant but in Profile the box isn't "check on" but still show me in Human form instead of Dragonchant Form image.

3th image - My Main character (top left corner) still show in Dragonchant but in profile display once "click the box - Check on Default Look" show Exactly same image compare to 2nd image display as you can see. [2nd image show empty box check for default look & 3th image show default look is check on]

Now you see there is a issues on default look for display is bugged.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 06-20-2019, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Can you give me your ticket number? I'll help make sure this is properly reported. Also, is it just for this costume? If you take it off, does everything function properly?
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-24-2019, 02:05 AM.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Can you give me your ticket number? I'll help make sure this is properly reported. Also, is it just for this costume? If you take it off, does everything function properly?
              Its not properly function and here is another picture. Also got a mail say something about this getting "permission to test on your account" (Like really, there is such a thing to test somebody account, even I already send these image still not enough proof???)

Shouldn't be hard to tell, by looking at the image between myself in Dragonchant Form & right side is profile screen image in my Human Form but not in Dragonchant Form also "Default Look" is not check in mean I didn't hide my form?

In other word Display Image in Clothing Profile is bugged & mess up.
              Fine I show another image & let see can you tell the different:
              1. Unclick Default Look.
              2. Click Default Look after that show a pop-up note & I confirm it.
              3. Show Default Look is check in box & my image switch as well beside me standing in cloud city w/ my right side Profile Screen.
              4. Now I uncheck the clothing for hiding them and Default Look still not Check In but the Look between where I am standing in cloud city compare to Profile Screen look not the same.

So tell me this, can anybody or you see the different now.
              Attached Files

Comment

1. Image show me standing in cloud city in Dragonchant Form & beside my profile screen show these: (All clothes is check Hiding & Default Look is uncheck).
                2. Image gonna show I'm going to click Default Look & pop out a note (I confirm it)
                3. Image show Default Look is check in & change my Dragonchant Form standing in cloud city show i'm into Human Form same as my Profile Screen.
                4. Image now show I uncheck everything from hiding my clothes & Default Look. (Where I still standing in cloud city in Dragonchant Form but on the Profile Screen still show me in Human form and not in Dragonchant form, mean I can't even hide my Dragonchant Clothes & such. But still changing other clothes on Dragonchant is fine function but just can't hide Dragonchant Clothes or hide wings either of that cause of the display isn't the same.)

Also got a mail say something getting my "permission to test on your account"?
                Is there a such a thing, even I send so many image & send ticket. Still not enough Proof, really?
                Attached Files

Comment

The request for permission to access is so they can go in and see if it shows the same on their end. The screenshots and your instructions show them exactly what they need to look for while testing. Should only take a moment to do.

Comment

The request for permission to access is so they can go in and see if it shows the same on their end. The screenshots and your instructions show them exactly what they need to look for while testing. Should only take a moment to do.
                    Well I send another Ticket & to reply to them to test my account. Hopefully there see it exactly what I meant compare to the image I post here and to ticket as well.
                    Whenever the next Maintenace to fix regularly as usually.

Comment

Working...
                    X