New Server Promotions and Activities busted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server Promotions and Activities busted

Hey,so I recently started playing on s832,and the Hot events don't correspond to ANY of the new server promotions and activities.Does anyone know where I could find that topic,cause even the mod on the new server hot events&promotions said the stuff there might be outdated and I made this post cause I want a heads up.How do I know what to save in terms of items and stuff if I can't find my server events anywhere...
    Last edited by DeathIn3D; 05-31-2019, 04:29 PM.

for beginners, just save and buy or spend everything. you needed them for future use.

Comment

Your server is in a cluster that doesn't have the new server promotions. It should be the normal events happening in hot events. You were merged May 8th meaning that server was past its 30 days of newness and became a regular server.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
        Your server is in a cluster that doesn't have the new server promotions. It should be the normal events happening in hot events. You were merged May 8th meaning that server was past its 30 days of newness and became a regular server.
        Erm,no,I said I'm on 823 that was released 1 week ago from today.It couldn't merge that fast,but the level up rewards from example are much different from what is written on the Level Up ones on the forum...the items don't match or the events is what I'm trying to say

Comment

S823 was relased back in March, over two months ago now, it's well beyond the new server events. S832 was released about a week ago now if that is what you meant .

Comment

Oh yeah mb I meant 832 apologies

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
              for beginners, just save and buy or spend everything. you needed them for future use.
              What you said is probably the noobish thing ever,I didn't ask for tips in-game.Preety sure I've been playing Wartune for longer than you have.Next time you see a post like this,look on what people are complaining about,in my case I'm RAGING because the new server events on the forums dedicated to new ones like mine DO NOT MATCH with the ones we are having in terms of rewards AND even the requirements aren't the same

Comment

Originally posted by DeathIn3D View Post

What you said is probably the noobish thing ever,I didn't ask for tips in-game.Preety sure I've been playing Wartune for longer than you have.Next time you see a post like this,look on what people are complaining about,in my case I'm RAGING because the new server events on the forums dedicated to new ones like mine DO NOT MATCH with the ones we are having in terms of rewards AND even the requirements aren't the same
                If you read the thread carefully, it says "New Server (S778 to S813) Promotions and Activities"

Is it silly they are linking that for new servers and not updating it? Yes but technically speaking its correct for the servers it was intended for. Coming from S831 I must admit its quite annoying but not something you cant work around.

Comment

You are currently on this hot events rotation, http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...and-activities
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                    You are currently on this hot events rotation, http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...and-activities
                    I filed a ticket b4 looking at my responses over here,but thanks a lot,unfortunately bcs I was stalling not knowing about the events I lost xp and fell behind other guildies.Will wait for the new EU server,but thanks a lot for having patience with my stupid-*** xD.Cheers !

Comment

Working...
                    X