Cuties Expedition Bug or Broken ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuties Expedition Bug or Broken ?

Can't seem to get passed Boneyard5 level even though I can kill all mobs and beat the last boss on the Fetid Swamp map. Is this a bug or are some other requirements needed ? I have a 3 star Cutie also. The button is not highlighted to move on even though I appear to have met the requirements as posted in the forum guide.
    Prime
    Server S7 R2games

Originally posted by PamsterLA View Post
    Can't seem to get passed Boneyard5 level even though I can kill all mobs and beat the last boss on the Fetid Swamp map. Is this a bug or are some other requirements needed ? I have a 3 star Cutie also. The button is not highlighted to move on even though I appear to have met the requirements as posted in the forum guide.
    Boneyard 5 is the last one at least for now.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Boneyard 5 is the last one at least for now.
      I guess that makes this officially the "Worst Patch for this Game"
      Just set it on auto and forget it and hope that one day the Cutie will make a difference in game play somehow !
      Prime
      Server S7 R2games

Comment

already has as it has made the stun goddess Illiya useless in a lot of places she worked in before the cuties patch
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by PamsterLA View Post

I guess that makes this officially the "Worst Patch for this Game"
          Just set it on auto and forget it and hope that one day the Cutie will make a difference in game play somehow !
          It does make differenc in gameplay, even in PVP. Now.. it does not make u BR higer, neither does it give u player more skills or power. But cutie uses its skills in battle and the most effecktiv its the puffs in the cutie skills and armor. So u should chooce that cutie that has the puffs in skills and armor that supports u toon and sylph/euda/goddesh best.
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

must face the facts that the cuties have changed the way the game is played big time, for better or worse who knows, only time will tell...but future patches will be used to the nerf the cuties, I am sure, once some have spent big money on the cuties, but after the goddess debacle no way in hell will I spend balens on cuties, lol
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
            X