chaos debuff in battel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaos debuff in battel

dear r2. their is a bug out their with chaos debuff. i don't have a screenshot yet. but i noticed that when you fight people the chaos debuff random apllys even when the have not the chaos relic or used the chaos rune. wich is very unfair. can u guys fix this? because chaos shouldnt aplly randomely on his own. everybody can test it. because it happenend to me too. will i had paralyzing dagger on. wich makes no sense.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bardoshie View Post
    dear r2. their is a bug out their with chaos debuff. i don't have a screenshot yet. but i noticed that when you fight people the chaos debuff random apllys even when the have not the chaos relic or used the chaos rune. wich is very unfair. can u guys fix this? because chaos shouldnt aplly randomely on his own. everybody can test it. because it happenend to me too. will i had paralyzing dagger on. wich makes no sense.
    Where was you fighting when this happened? I have noticed this in guild siege when harassing.

Comment

happens to me in the player arena, when it happens it is almost non stop
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Can it be a cutie skill kicking in? Did you notice what Cutie the enemy had on? Too many places to get all sorts of buffs and debuffs from, kinda loosing track of where to check.
        That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Im pretty sure that is a relic skill. And it looks like the other team had that relic.
          Last edited by GM_Equinox; 06-10-2019, 07:01 AM.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

pretty sure it was a relic, as no cutie has this power
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
            X