Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is here any staff having information for event schedule changing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is here any staff having information for event schedule changing?

Okay, first of all since 8.1 patch came this event schedule is like this. Now i want you to ask this is this how long this event schedule continue? Is that possible to chaning on 9.1 patch or 9.2 or this will stay over 2-3 years?

No clue or leak information re event changing, just wait and see how it goes. Even if it;s a bad to worst events, developer won't bother and not care at all.

Comment

either the dev's are to lazy to give us different hot events or to stupid...they can't even fix their screw ups in hot events..they just recycle the same old boring & stale stuff...same in the cloud city loot piles..so welcome to the dev's version of the movie groundhog day..I don't think the current dev's have the ability to switch over to html5 when flash drive ends, so no this hot event schedule will not last 2 to 3 yrs...I expect the game to either continue with everyone starting over or they will milk us for every last cent they can get & kill the game...will find out at the end of the year
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Well then, we need new devs which is care with player less than money. if this continue like this many people would give up to playing.
        On the other hand if you remember before 8.1 patch there were no problem with evens nor lucky exchange everyone were enjoyed at that time. Now all we need is new developers

Comment

We can put all our complaints. sentiments here, its just here. Developers don't read our messages or comments or suggestions. That's the problem if messages not sent directly to the developer, it can be filtered. That's how it goes. Unlike directly sent to the developer, they will see or check the forum how unhappy the players are.

Comment

I bet tomorrows event would be same as always not changed anything just new item for lucky trade and hot events but thats all

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
              We can put all our complaints. sentiments here, its just here. Developers don't read our messages or comments or suggestions. That's the problem if messages not sent directly to the developer, it can be filtered. That's how it goes. Unlike directly sent to the developer, they will see or check the forum how unhappy the players are.
              So, did you mean ticket game master doesnt send our complain to developers directly? If its so we have real big problems here. When i send them ticket about fixing events they says they will forward it to developers and always saying this in multiple ticket however event are the same since 4-5 months
              So who is having problem? Developers or ticket gm?

Comment

don't expect that the devs will change the events to something better that player like since Halloween last year its been the same lucky exchanges and events over and over no wonder why players stop spending and leave the game if they can fix the simple things don't expect them to figure out how to switch the game from flash to the htlm5 any time soon its like hoping the lag will be fixed

Comment

same tired old loot in the cloud city loot piles...these dev's need to be replaced asap or kiss the game goodbye, they have no ambition, no ideas & apparently no skills, whoever hired them should be fired & take their pet dev's with them when they go, the sooner the better
                  Live long and prosper.

Comment

if they did ave any info they wouldn't tell u anyway all they say is look on the forums in news section hahahhaa

Comment

But I think everyone should consider that changing event schedule since no one is happy for this event schedule from 8.1 patch. Totally reason is below:
                      1- they removed polishing orb event, cast stone event, pennant engraving event, gem master event.
                      2- They limited mount training event, syplh events, holy forging events.
                      3- They reduced chance to getting pennant ascension stone and also reduced amount to getting pennant ascension from 10x to 1x which is rare to obtain in game now.
                      4- Every time when special events days giving you tons of smelting stone and its only giving you 2k pdef/mdeg 8k hp fashion set only.
                      5- They removed getting beast soul from certain mount from cloud city pile. So a lot people could get 30k beast soul in the past but now its only in dream but only getting 600x smelting stone (unless if you dont need any fashion its best choice for you) if you collect it from 1st day to the very end.
                      Now MemoryLane, could you please forward this to the developers?
                      Unlike what he mean here could you send these stuff directly to developers? Because he means here is the problem is some staff here doesnt send players comlains about events directly.
                      MemoryLane Otherwise even if i knew that event schedule would be changed on july aka when new patch is came then i can wait but the problem is other player cant wait. I hope you can understand what players mean here. So if you decide to sending to developers then please can you copy paste this?
                      "1- Our player wants us to re adding polishing orb, cast stone, pennant engrave stone events.
                      2- Our players wants us to increasing mount training whip, syplh events from 1k to 3k, holy forging events from 600 to 1k clothing identification event from 16 to 50 per days.
                      3- Our player wants us to bring back 10x pennant ascension stone from lucky exchange instead of 1x with more dropped chance.
                      4- Our players wants us to bring back old pile gift such as giving recycable mounts and 1x +200 stats mounts.
                      5- Our player wants us to bring back old special events during special weeks such as getting 100x smelting stone chance on 1x event chest or you can show them this "
                      Now you can translate this if here is anything wrong while forwarding developers. And we all know you want to do good thing to players and you think about players.
                      So please forward this and if you do so a lot player would be intend to spent more time to the game.
                      MemoryLane I know we can do it for %99.9 sure all players would want this its not too hard to forwarding literally 5 matter to developers.
                      Have a nice day

Comment

I agree, but do the whales agree...dev's will only listen to the big spenders as money talks
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

The big spenders will runaway too...with so much lag and bad events... + bad support, game is dying

Comment

No one has any prior knowledge regarding events in the future.

There is nothing in this thread to forward. The devs will not revert changes made to events. We spent months arguing about returning certain events, and the decision is final.

Suggestions that get forward these days are ones that mention something new.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

sithduke , from my understanding we have 7Road developer distributed by R2Games (they handle complaints, emails and other stuffs), If you sent ticket R2 representative will handle it first and forward it to the developer. I don't think they will forward the entire email contents or forum contents (word by word) to the developer, should be a summary or phrase or words only. Would be better if the developer felt our sentiments directly (entire email content). That's what i meant.

Comment

Working...
                              X