Venus Wars Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venus Wars Skills

they keep disapearing after each fight and have to be bought each time - please can any1 explain this

First screen shot - i bought the skill, 2nd was after the fight and it was gone.

they only work for 1 battle not for the whole hour. So correct you have to re-buy them every round
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      they only work for 1 battle not for the whole hour. So correct you have to re-buy them every round
      this issue happended a while ago, you buy them once, and they last the whole battle - i asked other players they all said the same

Comment

I have never bought them, figure they are like the battle blessings & was only the next battle not all night..just read the Venus rules they only last for the next battle
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

so someone please explain why in the past they have lasted for the full duration of venus war?

also if that was the case why is there 4 skills, u would never be able to hold all 4, and bet on where you would come in the fight
          Last edited by ellislsd; 06-17-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

guess what the skills have stayed active this week - what a surprise, no reseting

Comment

ther always only work for the next batlle if you has work all 15 then you has abuse a bug and should be ban, all other has ned earn the pts from each battle then find out that to buy or safe them to buy for battle after or buy more buff.

only buff who stay permant is the br buff you buy whit balen that stay all 15 fights becuse cost real balen.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                ther always only work for the next batlle if you has work all 15 then you has abuse a bug and should be ban, all other has ned earn the pts from each battle then find out that to buy or safe them to buy for battle after or buy more buff.

only buff who stay permant is the br buff you buy whit balen that stay all 15 fights becuse cost real balen.
                how is the exploiting a bug - this i posted here for all to see on the 16.06 - plenty time for a mod or a mentor to see this, but no one has seen that i know of.

Comment

It's been seen, but I couldn't find anyone who actually buys those skills to confirm if the bug is that they do or that they don't stay during the whole battle, and was hoping players would chime in here. I will have the question about if skills are or are not suppose to last for the entire duration forwarded for the devs to answer, and will let you know what they say.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I had no issue in this one too - i bought the skill and it stayed - i am not doing anyhing else other than buying the skill

Comment

I have played in Venus Wars since the beginning and as far as I remember we always had to buy these every round. They never lasted the whole hour from a single purchase.
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

its 50% chance that it stays whole 15 rounds when bought after 1st round

Comment

Working...
                        X