Logging and Respose time of Game is too Unusually Slow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging and Respose time of Game is too Unusually Slow

From uploading the game to in-game play is abnormally slow. Please have someone check it out.

Very frustrating.

agree, same on s637

Comment

I was able to log straight on this morning, are you still having issues?
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

yes...still having the same problem...I was able to log on at refresh with great difficulty, but now the same issue persists.

Comment

login is not an issue, its inside...when going into battle-mode everything loads extremely slow, and then very slow when coming out from battle-mode, Monday we ran our weekly runs and we all had tons of problems with lag and mega slow loading....and several black screens...

Comment

Can you get me a video of this. We can not ask devs to look at it as they literally sit right on top of the servers, so won't experience it. A video showing this will help to get them to look into it and find a resolution. Thanks
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

You have to check your internet speed and ping as it affects the game badly. Close some tab screen that requires lots of internet loading especially if internet is low or congested network within your area. I'm using Firefox - loading faster than chrome and internet speed on average or below average or low speed sometimes. Did not experience stuck loading at 50% , sometimes loading at 75% took longer but I'm able to enter the game somehow.

Comment

I don't know what was done but issue seems resolved at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                X