Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

new cutie's Accessory's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new cutie's Accessory's

    The new cutie's you can not equip a Accessory ...tried all diff 1's it will not allow.....all it will say is 'can only equip'..... no matter if you use ribbon, fist or bay leaf
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

  • #2
    might be a new accessory, check blacksmith
    Live long and prosper.

    Comment


    • #3
      Same here, can equip on old cuties but not new ones

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
        might be a new accessory, check blacksmith
        I try everything & still say "Can only equip". Icon Accessory show in Bell Image.

        My Cuties Skeleton is same as the Spear Icon Accessory show in Bell and it's fine equip the ribbon. But not on the New Cuties?

        Also in Blacksmith Synthesize "Crafting Bell", doesn't allow to equip. Since it say: Required Material for Cuties accessory crafting, unable to equip.
        So don't think it make the different if making one, also the Crafting Bell doesn't show up like the other accessory slot with "Leather Ribbon, Chain Fists & Bay Leaf"
        Attached Files
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

        Comment


        • #5
          I got same problem, cant add any off the accesories too the new cuties.
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

          Comment


          • #6
            good chance it wont get fixed till the next patch

            Comment


            • #7
              any mentor who seen this? would like to get it fixed ty
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

              Comment


              • #8
                New cuties not being able to equip accessories, and the pop-up description bug, are planned for a fix this maintenance.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-01-2019, 09:45 AM.
                Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

                Rules of the Forum are found here.

                R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  New cuties not being able to equip accessories, and the pop-up description bug, are planned for a fix this maintenance.
                  and what about the tree? is there gona be any changes to ancient tree as they sade in the patch note or not? and the holy dragon essence? shouldnt we collect all the bugs in same post?
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

                    I try everything & still say "Can only equip". Icon Accessory show in Bell Image.

                    My Cuties Skeleton is same as the Spear Icon Accessory show in Bell and it's fine equip the ribbon. But not on the New Cuties?

                    Also in Blacksmith Synthesize "Crafting Bell", doesn't allow to equip. Since it say: Required Material for Cuties accessory crafting, unable to equip.
                    So don't think it make the different if making one, also the Crafting Bell doesn't show up like the other accessory slot with "Leather Ribbon, Chain Fists & Bay Leaf"
                    Crafting bell/ribbon/fist is for rerolling the "special effect" of accessories.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

                      and what about the tree? is there gona be any changes to ancient tree as they sade in the patch note or not? and the holy dragon essence? shouldnt we collect all the bugs in same post?
                      We absolutely should not collect all bugs in one post. If you have another bug to report or a question about a different topic, please start a new thread.
                      Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

                      Rules of the Forum are found here.

                      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                      For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                        We absolutely should not collect all bugs in one post. If you have another bug to report or a question about a different topic, please start a new thread.
                        okey ..as you wish..
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They changed the accessory from the new cutie's ... gun of spirigoth showed as a bell so equip a ribbon now today you have to equip a fist on it!!!!!!!!
                          Theonlyghost
                          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                          Server : S122 US-East
                          Guild : Fenix
                          Class : Mage
                          IGN : Theonlyghost

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Like ghost has said, Gun of Spirigoth accessory has changed while the 2 other new cuties I have have not changed. What is the deal with that one changing?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                              They changed the accessory from the new cutie's ... gun of spirigoth showed as a bell so equip a ribbon now today you have to equip a fist on it!!!!!!!!
                              MemoryLane do you know why they changed it?
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X