Can't Contribute to Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Contribute to Guild

Guild contributions are not working on S2, S7, S573 and all other Servers on the cluster.
    Needs to be looked at. Hit submit and nothing happens. All are having the same issue.

Update : R2 is working on this from a ticket and it seems that it is only the guild I am in that can not contribute to wealth.
    Last edited by rpolovodoff; 06-30-2019, 03:08 AM.

Sounds silly, but are you maxed on guild wealth?
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

what is the max in Guild wealth?

Comment

and on what we can spend it if all is at max?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyParadi View Post
          and on what we can spend it if all is at max?
          feeding yr cutie's, using it for the goddess accessory's you will see your gold income will be lot less then what you put out
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

it's not personal Gold, it's being unable to contribute gold to the Guild so can't get the devo

Comment

Extending the guild vault pages would be a good one to use gold on
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

it's not personal Gold, it's being unable to contribute gold to the Guild so can't get the devo
                it may be best to post a pic from the Guid info page like below as the welath is set at the same max point as yout own gold level that you can obtain, this will give a clearer picture of what the issue may be

Comment

Today, 09:11 AM

as I said we can't do more Guild upgrades all are at max

Comment

Today, 09:11 AM

as I said we can't do more Guild upgrades all are at max
                    Out of curiosity, what is max duration to rent the vault? 1 year like for medallion?

Comment

This needs to be fixed, as time goes on, more and more guilds will run into this problem. And don't say this can't be fixed because it is a limitation of flash, I think they proved that doesn't matter after they upped the HP on world boss after they said many times it couldn't be done because of flash.

Comment

Again can someone tell me what is the max of gold we can contribute to the Guild or max Guild wealth, please?

Comment

No the max 1 year for vault pages isnt 1 year. I dont think anyone has extended vault pages enough to hit a limit on that

Comment

Again can someone tell me what is the max of gold we can contribute to the Guild or max Guild wealth, please?
                            If you can not donate to guild anymore not even 1000 gold(when you have gold of course to donate) look at the total guild wealth and you know the max of the guild wealth( let us know when you checked it and amount)
                            To lower the guild wealth so players can contribute again only thing ya can do i believe is extend the life of the vault page's
                            Theonlyghost
                            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                            Server : S122 US-East
                            Guild : Fenix
                            Class : Mage
                            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

They plan to fix this guild's contribution issue during next week's maintenance (not this thursday, but next thursday).
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X