Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 8.6 - why players lose BR and attack

Hello,
    Why do we have to lose BR when is launched a new patch? This is not the first time it happens. No point to chop progress, even for the sake of inserting some silly ideas, like those old mobs we used to kill in mpds 5 years ago, as cuties. Could at least come up with some new drawings and make them add to players BR.
    Serious games launch new releases with a lot of gifts and rewards, here is not even compensation for losing BR. No point to obstruct or limit progress. Sky is the limit and can't lose if stimulate growth.

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-6-27-4-am-edt
    7. Optimized Dragonchant skill. After heroic efforts made in Demon Continent, the Dragonchant pioneers have mastered powerful skills and fight styles. Eventually, they made a triumphant return and the lords are inducted into the skills of combat.
    (Note: After the update every lord’s Dragonchant battle rating might slightly decrease because 2 Dragonchant passive skills “Threat”, “Inheritance”and “Dragon Scale” have been removed from the game.)
    As mentioned in the maintenance announcement patch notes, the passive skills we had in the old Dragonchant skills no longer exist, so you don't have the stats from them any more.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Slightly decreased meaning 5 percent of BR before the update and exchange it for set of skill that all have conditions meaning "IF" and that conditions may not have effect at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-6-27-4-am-edt

As mentioned in the maintenance announcement patch notes, the passive skills we had in the old Dragonchant skills no longer exist, so you don't have the stats from them any more.
        50k Attack takes me few month to build. You really think is ok to deprive us of hardly earned progress, just because you announced it? You don't need to cut progress, to add a new patch, or you do that only if you don't care about the time and money your clients put in this game.
        Look at LoA, if there is a down time or bug you certain will get rewards that will compensate for the off time and then you feel like is a pleasure to return and spend, because as client can only feel RESPECTED.

Comment

Originally posted by R244006989 View Post

50k Attack takes me few month to build. You really think is ok to deprive us of hardly earned progress, just because you announced it? You don't need to cut progress, to add a new patch, or you do that only if you don't care about the time and money your clients put in this game.
          Look at LoA, if there is a down time or bug you certain will get rewards that will compensate for the off time and then you feel like is a pleasure to return and spend, because as client can only feel RESPECTED.
          You do realize the dmg% is a lot higher on new dragonchant skills? Meaning you actually deal more dmg with less attack. Its as if ppl dont even try the changes but see something out of context and throw a tantrum. My main problem with dragonchant changes are the fact we didnt get 2nd skill page for free as the BB cost to reset skills is hefty. And the fact its very hard to follow/plan the procs of the new skills making the game less bout strategy and more bout luck.

As for LoA, the game is so slow it makes Wartune feel as if it was running on NASAs super computer. They have reasonable compensation policy but thats bout it.

Comment

Originally posted by shami91 View Post

You do realize the dmg% is a lot higher on new dragonchant skills? Meaning you actually deal more dmg with less attack. Its as if ppl dont even try the changes but see something out of context and throw a tantrum. My main problem with dragonchant changes are the fact we didnt get 2nd skill page for free as the BB cost to reset skills is hefty. And the fact its very hard to follow/plan the procs of the new skills making the game less bout strategy and more bout luck.

As for LoA, the game is so slow it makes Wartune feel as if it was running on NASAs super computer. They have reasonable compensation policy but thats bout it.
            You do realize isn't about the damage, but the work we put in those chars to add that BR. Game should find ways to improve without any chop.

Comment

You do realize isn't about the damage, but the work we put in those chars to add that BR. Game should find ways to improve without any chop.
              And why would you give a damn bout some arbitrary BR number? Your character got stronger in dragonchant, this is simply a fact. They didnt nerf you in any way, you lost some BR, which purpose is to give you an idea of how strong your character is, nothing else. So I really fail to see the problem ppl are crying bout. You lost nothing concrete, in fact you got stronger, which should allow you to clear more PvE to make you even stronger.

Comment

Well not stronger at all....new patch made me loose 3 mill br and lots of patck one simple example of the new stats Demon continent last dungeons i am stuck there for a while by little improving patck def etc etc during the few last weeks b4 the patch i was starting to gain over the boss and reaching lvl2 ( out of 5) of boss health...now with the new patch i still not able to kill the 2 minions ...talk about better skills loooool

Comment

I lost around 5million BR but was able to breeze through two full stages in Demon Continent, while in afk mode, because of the new skills, when I had been stuck for months previously.

Maybe take another look at the skills you've selected and set them up to be more for fighting mobs, if you're wanting to get further in demon continent.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

shut your pie holes you wks and stop crying over it even if you lost br there are lot of other things in new patch that gvies you lot of br and always look on the bright side man

Comment

Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
                      Well not stronger at all....new patch made me loose 3 mill br and lots of patck one simple example of the new stats Demon continent last dungeons i am stuck there for a while by little improving patck def etc etc during the few last weeks b4 the patch i was starting to gain over the boss and reaching lvl2 ( out of 5) of boss health...now with the new patch i still not able to kill the 2 minions ...talk about better skills loooool
                      PvE is stupidly easy to take advantage of the new flames, which if played properly, deal ludicrous dmg compared to what you would have in past. Even w/o utilizing the flames you should be dealing more dmg due sheer bump in dmg% numbers in the skills they did on everything but Delphics. If you are struggling compared to prior changes, well, its just a result of you not knowing what you are doing sadly.

Basically how I would clear a theoretical boss fight in Demon Continent, clear the adds with AoEs you have, however limited they might be. Build 2+ flames(reaching 5+ with your current hit explodes on the target) on boss, use Fatal Chain Reaction - C, its by far the best single target skill you got. If you opted on the AoE, well then, just switch, its useless in comparison. Lingering Death is also amazing for PvE as it gives 2 flames with very little rage consumed so you can pretty much spam the explosion on FCR-C every 2 turns. Now why building up explosions and then using them with FCR-C is important? Firstly, FCR-C is 500% dmg, which means its ~old Delphics potency. Now combining it with the flame explosion, which triples your dmg is just crazy dmg.

The one thing I am assuming is 2 piece resurgance set in talismans as you will be spending a ton of rage but I dont understand ppl who dont have it in the slightest considering it was by far the best set bonus you could get prior to changes, which only made it more potent.

Comment

shami91 did u actually pass the last lvl in Demon continent ( last boss after 30.9)? with the new skill sets you cannot clear the adds or minions even with the FCR-C and power rune ( at least not at my lvl) one of my friend with 7 millions Patck pass that level in 3 hit but actually not everyone can do it like that. my comment was not about if i can pass it or not it was just a comparaison of the skills b4 and after the change....

Comment

Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
                          shami91 did u actually pass the last lvl in Demon continent ( last boss after 30.9)? with the new skill sets you cannot clear the adds or minions even with the FCR-C and power rune ( at least not at my lvl) one of my friend with 7 millions Patck pass that level in 3 hit but actually not everyone can do it like that. my comment was not about if i can pass it or not it was just a comparaison of the skills b4 and after the change....
                          Of course there is potential situations where the older skills might of worked better. AoE is something I have even myself said might be weaker but in grand scheme of things new skills are far superior in most things. But no, I have not passed last boss before or after changes, I did however climb 2 full stages since skills were changed.

If you were actually interested in skill changes, you would realize the dmg % went up across the board `cept for delphics. The only hit there was is on AoE output, even though you can pretty easily get several things to hit 3 targets most of the time. This all before accounting the flames that were added. I repeat this again, there might be certain breakpoints in which old skills fared better but vast majority of the situations new ones are simply better.

You could always try to switch to AoE heavy setup for that last boss, also make sure you are in fact using the PvE passives as those make a ton of difference. My problem with ppl complaining bout the new skills is, they focus on the lost BR, which should a no factor in reality. The times when you could something with old skills you cant do with new ones, outside of heavy AoE situations, are extremely rare.

Comment

Originally posted by shami91 View Post

Of course there is potential situations where the older skills might of worked better. AoE is something I have even myself said might be weaker but in grand scheme of things new skills are far superior in most things. But no, I have not passed last boss before or after changes, I did however climb 2 full stages since skills were changed.

If you were actually interested in skill changes, you would realize the dmg % went up across the board `cept for delphics. The only hit there was is on AoE output, even though you can pretty easily get several things to hit 3 targets most of the time. This all before accounting the flames that were added. I repeat this again, there might be certain breakpoints in which old skills fared better but vast majority of the situations new ones are simply better.

You could always try to switch to AoE heavy setup for that last boss, also make sure you are in fact using the PvE passives as those make a ton of difference. My problem with ppl complaining bout the new skills is, they focus on the lost BR, which should a no factor in reality. The times when you could something with old skills you cant do with new ones, outside of heavy AoE situations, are extremely rare.
                            You talk about passive bombs and explosions, you don't get it that in games one don't have to lose some to gain some. My reaction came after 5 old guys in guild quit game, after this new patch was launched and trust me, all those new mind boggling effects can't fool players' instinct.. Many of us don't see why in order to kill things faster we have to lose stats and BR. Bothers us that when open stats we see Attack seriously chopped and you can't blur facts behind passive explosions and bombs. We worked hard on those stats, built them slowly, so we need them back. Along passive bombs and whatever they want to add.

Comment

You talk about passive bombs and explosions, you don't get it that in games one don't have to lose some to gain some. My reaction came after 5 old guys in guild quit game, after this new patch was launched and trust me, all those new mind boggling effects can't fool players' instinct.. Many of us don't see why in order to kill things faster we have to lose stats and BR. Bothers us that when open stats we see Attack seriously chopped and you can't blur facts behind passive explosions and bombs. We worked hard on those stats, built them slowly, so we need them back. Along passive bombs and whatever they want to add.
                              You really didnt build much, you upgraded the skills few times and got the stats :P

Comment

Working...
                              X