Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the missing change in the tree of ancient, what was it and when will it happend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the missing change in the tree of ancient, what was it and when will it happend?

Optimized Tree of Ancients prize pool - players can now view item types and amounts available in the pool.

was told in bouth maintenence post and in the patch guide.

Sense I yet today havent noticed any changes in my tree of ancient neither in our guild tree of ancient so I wonder... what was this change menth to be and when is it gona happend?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

seems I havnt noticed the change also

maybe they changed their minds and nerfed the idea

Comment

the change they made is there it shows the amount now when you go to the item list it used to be you did not see amounts now you see...
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
        the change they made is there it shows the amount now when you go to the item list it used to be you did not see amounts now you see...
        and what list are u talking about? I dont get any list in my tree

Comment

Originally posted by panicstation View Post

and what list are u talking about? I dont get any list in my tree
          when you click the sacred golden tree, above the activate 1's button there is a item list..That list
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-03-2019, 06:51 PM. Reason: spelling error
          Theonlyghost

Comment

when you click the sacred golden tree, above the activate 1's button there is a item list..That list
            I don't think its the Sacred Golden Tree, as everybody speaking right now.
            We are talking about Tree of Ancients, (Optimized Tree of Ancients prize pool - players can now view item types and amounts available in the pool)

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...tune-patch-8-6

7. Optimizations
            • Optimized battle effect for Goddess.
            • Optimized display layout for Gems synthesis.
            • Optimized Tree of Ancients prize pool - players can now view item types and amounts available in the pool.
            • Optimized Gacha prize pool - players can now view all items available in the pool (changed from 9 items).
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Did that not always show the amounts before? I know it always showed the item but also thought it showed the amounts as well, but maybe not. Don't look at that part all too much since I don't do that.

If this is what wartune is talking about when they say tree of ancients, suprise suprise. They are just trying to confuse players and proves they don't play their own game enough to know how it works and what stuff is called. Neither tree in the farm or the guild tree has a prize pool per say

Comment

there is no list.. never been any list in the tree of ancients wich we have in our farms and even the guild tree is called tree of ancients... no list in that either.. no changes in any of thse tw0 tree of ancients.
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

go clikking that tree ghostly ghost.. Im speaking of whole other trees LOL

Comment

there is only 2 other tree's 1 in your rose garden and the other in guild chamber oh wait that is the 1 you talk about i guess dang misread it sorry...and No i do not keep clicking on the other 1 give's mostly stuff i would not need

Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-04-2019, 10:53 AM. Reason: no reason
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                    X